Series, Warnings, Author's Note

SERIES
This is BOOK 1 of the SKZ Chronicles Series. It's  a series starring, you guessed it, STRAY KIDS!
There is a ship for each book. The storyline revolves around 2 people and how their lives intertwine to create a beautiful love story. All the books are interconnected but can be read as standalones. If you wish to read it as a series, I recommend reading it in order as it will be less confusing and makes more sense that way. Not reading in order can also expose you to major spoilers and/or different character development stages.

So far, 2 books have been revealed and published:

1. Closer - MinSung (Lee Minho/Han Jisung)
See the last chapter 'Author's Notes' to avoid spoilers and find out the second ship!

You can drop guesses for the rest of the ships in the comments here, or in the future when I post Author's Notes!

WARNINGS

This is a work of fiction. The actions of the characters in this story have nothing to do with real people.

If you are uncomfortable with having the SKZ members shipped or reading stories like this, LEAVE.

This book may contain swearing, slow-burn romance, (MAYBE) smut, and TONS OF FLUFF. If you don't like that, then this book is not for you.

**I will be adding a warning for smut so you can skip it if you that's what you prefer**
(I haven't really decided yet if I want to include smut. Please share your thoughts in the comments)

I will be using their real names (eg. Minho, Jisung) rather than their stage names because it sounds natural.

*     *     *

Characters

Lee Minho (Lee Know)

Han Jisung (Han)

Seo Changbin (Changbin)

Bang Chan/Christopher/Chris (Bang Chan)

Hwang Hyunjin (Hyunjin)

Lee Felix/Yongbok (Felix)

Kim Seungmin (Seungmin)

Yang Jeongin/Innie (I.N)

*     *     *

Finally, these are

Author's Notes
This is where I tell you about my experience writing this fic, and my thoughts about upcoming chapters.

It might be just a series of Minsung one-shots, but in one continuous story. Cute, hot, and maybe spicy scenes :)