Dinners and Bets

Minho was blushing.

Jisung was having way too much fun dating Minho. It was the end of the month and they were having their monthly group dinner. Chan insisted that it took place every month because it "brings us closer to one another" and they needed to make friends during university years.

Throughout dinner, Jisung had kept his hands tucked under the table and held Minho's hand. The others had given them suspicious glances but said nothing.

Holding Jisung's hand isn't the problem. It's him giggling at me and the others staring. How do I explain this situation to them?

This is it. Today's the day they'll announce their relationship to their friends. Jisung got up and clinked his glass of orange juice to get everyone's attention.

"Attention, please," Jisung said as he rose to his feet. "Minho Hyung and I have something to announce."

"What are you up to?" We could have simply told them, "Why make such a big deal?" Minho hushed.

"Shut up," Jisung said, looking around to ensure that everyone was paying attention. "We're dating."

Everyone remained silent and stared at them for exactly 4 seconds before continuing their previous conversations. Jisung was stunned, and Minho was perplexed. He expected them to annoy, tease, or make fun of them, but 'nothing' was not what he expected. "Aren't you guys shocked or something?"

"What do you mean?" Felix turned to face Minho.

"That we're dating," Minho explained.

"Weren't you guys already dating though?" Jeongin asked. Seungmin also turned to face them.

"Uhh, no? Wait, why did I say it like question? I mean," Jisung rephrased himself. "We started dating two weeks ago."

"TWO WEEKS?!" Felix and Jeongin asked.

"Were you flirting for the past 3 years?" Jeongin yelled, his voice high-pitched. He couldn't believe they'd only been dating for two weeks.

"Glad you finally asked him out, Minho." Changbin smiled smugly at Chan and Seungmin.

"Oh man. I lost another 25000 won. Didn't know he had the guts." Chan said as he and Seungmin placed 25000 won bills on the table.

Minho's "WOAH WOAH WOAH" brought everyone to a halt. "First and foremost, we were not flirting. We were just great friends. And, secondly, did you BET ON US? "Hyung, I hadn't expected this from you." Minho gave Chan a pointed look, but he was too busy staring at his 50000 won bill on the table regretting his life decisions. "Thank you Changbin for believing in me."

"Unfortunately, I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM OUT." Jisung declared.

"HAHA, I KNEW MINHO HYUNG WAS A SCAREDY-CAT," Seungmin said, picking up his money and turning to Changbin, who had shed his pride and smugness and looked like a deflated balloon.

"Come here," Minho said, as Seungmin got out of his seat. Minho rose to chase Seungmin around the outdoor restaurant as the latter ran behind Chan's seat.

"Pay up, Binnie," Chan said, waving his money around in the air, suddenly beaming with joy.

Jisung watched as Changbin placed 50000 won on the table. While Seungmin was preoccupied with being strangled by Minho, Chan collected the money and placed Seungmin's part of the money in his bag.

Felix and Jeongin, as clueless as they could be, looked baffled and began asking the others for explanations. Chan laughed because he thought they were cute. Likw the good Hyung that he is, he begins to explain what happened to them. Just as he finished, Seungmin and Minho returned to the table, laughing as if nothing had happened. They sat down and continued eating. Jisung watched as Jeongin and Felix listened intently, Seungmin patting Jeongin's hair and Changbin was sulking, regretting the bet.

He looked towards Minho and smiled.

These are the people he was stuck with for the rest of his life, and he had no complaints.

Author's Notes
I love their friendship, I wish I could be in a huge, chaotic friend group like SKZ.
Thank you for reading :]

Comment your thoughts and please vote if you liked this chapter<3