...

Jisung gave him an assuring smile. In contrast to his innocent smile he laid back down, pulling Minho along with his arms around his neck until they were making out again.

"Hyung," he said between kisses. "I need you inside me. Now."

Minho swallows hard. Seeing Jisung waiting for him, all wet and hot, was driving him crazy. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

" Minho. I swear I'll hit you if you aren't inside me in the next 30 seconds." Jisung jokes. Actually, Minho wasn't sure if it was a joke or he was serious. But he couldn't take any risks.

"Okay..." Minho looks around trying to gather himself, frantically trying to figure out what he's doing. "Pillow?"

"Pillow." Jisung replies. How the hell is he completely calm for his first time, while Minho is panicking every 5 minutes.

Minho moves a hand and places it on his hips, gently squeezing, signalling for him to lift his hips up. They place a pillow under his hips.

"How can you look so cute and sexy at the same time?" Minho was in awe seeing Jisung's flushed cheeks, messy hair and leaking dick, but what he found incredibly hard to believe was that it was because of him . Jisung simply chuckled.

He brought his cock to Jisung's hole and gently pushed the tip inside. Jisung quietly gasped.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Fuck, Hyung ," Jisung breathes, parting his legs wider, "don't stop don't stop"

Jisung presses his eyes closed for a moment. He was having sex with Minho . His eyelids fluttered open and he looked at him, a tense expression on his face.

"You're so tight." Minho says, sounding as if he was being strangled. He pushed in as slowly as possible trying not to go too fast.

"Well it's an asshole." Jisung bucks his hips up as a sting of pain hits him. Minho is instantly alert when he hears Jisung letting out a hiss. The pain slowly turns into pleasure and he places his hands on Minho's shoulder, telling him to continue.

"I can slow down if you need." Minho says, slowing his hips.

"NO." Jisung yells too loud. "... I like this."

That makes Minho move his hips faster. Jisung's gasps and moans, and Minho's grunts filled the room as they both tried to chase their highs. Minho's tip touched his prostate and that's when Jisung knew it was over for him. Minho kept going not slowing down even once.

"You're doing so good, love."

Jisung mumbled out a mix of "Minho" and "Hyung" in between moans and that was enough to tell Minho that he was close. He moved his hips faster trying to chase his own high.

"Jisung."

"Mm." Jisung only hummed in reply, not being able to get anything coherent between moans.

"You are so beautiful."

Jisung only looked at him. His heart suddenly felt fuller than it ever had and he felt his vision blurring. It wasn't what Minho said that made him emotional—more like overwhelmed—it was the way he said it. And he had a feeling that wasn't what Minho had wanted to say. His eyes were filled with too much emotion and... something else Jisung was too scared think about right now.

He didn't have time to ponder on it because Minho's hands were already on his cock, stroking him, getting him closer and closer to the edge.

Minho really had made him see stars.

Jisung came harder than he ever had in his life. The white liquid dripped off of Minho's fingers and pooled on Jisung's abdomen, he would have felt a bit uneasy, having his cum on someone else's fingers but it was kind of hot seeing it was Minho's hands.

When he turned to look back at Minho he was staring right at his spent face. He felt Minho grip his thighs tighter as his hips stuttered and he realized that Minho was going to pull out.

"Inside me." He gripped Minho's forearm and saw Minho's eyes widen in surprise. He whined to push Minho past the edge. He had seen the look in his eyes when he said it for the first time. " Minho. "

That was enough to finally let go. Minho filled him up and sloppily kissed him as he came down from his high.

When they were both spend and relaxed, Jisung spoke.

"Was it okay?" Jisung asked, uncertain of himself.

"Okay? That was fucking amazing." Minho said still looking a bit dazed, patting his head and kissing him. "You did so good, Jisung. So pretty."

Jisung was really worried about being inexperienced and not being able to satisfy Minho. He didn't exactly know who Minho had been with, but he was sure that Minho was a lot more experienced than he was. When he said that, it assured him and he smiled at him.

They laid there for a while until Minho got up to wash his hands and get wipes. Jisung was about to stop him but he felt sticky too. I really need to shower.

"Jisung-ah, you need to clean up." He heard Minho say sweetly, but he was already drifting off to sleep.

He hummed in response but made no moves to get up. He heard Minho chuckle and felt his gentle hands moving around his body, cleaning him up and he slowly drifted off to sleep.