Lubricants

EXPLICIT CONTENT: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
(if you know me personally please leave. I will die of embarrassment if you read this 😭🙏)

"Just fuck me god dammit!" Jisung yelled, frustrated.

Minho smirked. He looked at Jisung's face, all flushed and mad. He could see that Jisung was trying to come off as irritated and intimidating, but he just looked cute pouting.

Jisung waited for him to move, say something, do something. But he just looked at him, kept looking. Just blinking, in peak Minho fashion. There was something like adoration, interest and something in his eyes, but he couldn't think right now. He wanted Minho all over him, inside him, everywhere at once.

Minho watched with interest as Jisung scanned him. His brows furrowed when Minho made no moves. A flash of determination covered Jisung's face. Jisung's hands flew down towards Minho's jeans, already unbuttoning them.

Minho's hand reached down and covered his hands. Jisung must have thought he was going to stop him again and he did puppy eyes at him in a plea.

Minho's eyes suddenly widened at a realization. "We don't have lube here."

"I can-"

"No, there is no way I'm letting you do that." Minho said, almost hurting at the mental image of Jisung being in pain or uncomfortable. "We can go slow for now, I'll just suck you off or-"

"As much as it makes my head spin, thinking of your mouth on my dick" Jisung said loudly, cutting him off. "I do have lube." he mumbled quietly, as if it wasn't normal for a 20 year old to have lube at home. But Minho wanted to mess with him, just for the sake of it.

"Jisung, you naughty naughty boy!" Minho said, exaggeratingly. "And in your parents house?" he tsked.

Jisung scoffed and shoved him backwards, pushing him off as he reached his bedside drawer. Opening a grey pouch and bringing out a light-pink bottle of lube, he held it awkwardly. Minho smiled at how shy Jisung was and kissed him, hoping to distract him and get him relaxed.

He squeezed out a generous amount onto his fingers and placed a hand on Jisung's hips. "It's gonna be a bit cold."

Jisung spread his legs on instinct, inhaling a shaky breath when Minho circled his hole.

It drove him crazy, how Jisung shut his eyes from the pleasure of just one push of his fingers. He stretched him out slowly, one finger then two. Jisung whimpered when his fingers touched something deep inside him. He hit that spot again and again, getting soft whimpers from Jisung. The sound went straight to his cock, driving him wild.

"Hyung," Jisung started. "You don't have to."

"I want to."

"I mean," Jisung hesitated. Minho slowed down and stopped torturing his prostate. "It's okay..." he continued, "It's okay if it hurts a bit." looking away.

Minho felt dizzy. God, he's perfect. Asking in that sweet little voice of his to stretch him with his cock. How could he say no?

"So pretty yet so tough. Do you want me to stretch you with my cock?" Minho said almost instantly, not missing a chance to tease him.

Jisung nodded shyly, not meeting his eyes. Minho was already on it. His jeans were off in a moment joining the pile of clothes on the floor.

"How do you want me baby?" Minho asked, leaving it completely to Jisung. "What do you like?"

"I... don't know." Jisung said unable to focus. He reached forward to touch Minho, his sculpted body and the only piece of clothing covering him. Bringing his hands to the waistband of his briefs, he tugged at it, not asking him to take it off, simply curious. He moved his hands down gently brushing his hands over the fabric - barely able to contain his erection - palming him over his briefs.

Minho gulped, and tried to regain some control over himself. He tried to even his breathing, but he was too absorbed by how Jisung's hands moved over him. Gentle but curious.

It was just so... Jisung.

"I'm gonna have a hard time if you do that, love."

He didn't realize he had let that word slip again. Minho scanned his face. He hoped he didn't put Jisung in an uncomfortable position saying that. After coming back from the amusement park everything had been back to normal but those 2 hours of awkward, uncomfortable interactions scared him.

But instead of confusion or uncomfortable silence, the corners of Jisung's lips tugged up, just a bit, but enough for him to drop his guard. Minho pecked his forehead and the tip of his nose, returning the smile.

"How do you want me, Jisung?" He repeated the question.

"Do I get options? Multiple choice please."

"You could go on your back. Or your hands and legs?" His cock twitched at the mental image of Jisung on his hands and knees, back arched as he moaned- Okayyyy, that went off track. "Or you could ride me, I think that's the best so you can control the pace."

Jisung seemed to think for a moment, so seriously as if he asked him a math question. "I want to see you." He said. Minho was about to move to sit down and lean against the headboard and let Jisung straddle him but he spoke again. "But... I want you to be in control." He said it coolly, almost nonchalantly as if he was discussing the weather. But the way his neck, chest and ears flushed with color, betrayed him, clearly telling Minho he was embarrassed.

This time though. Minho didn't tease him, he was dazed and rock hard, not caring about any of that. Placing his hands on Jisung's chest he pushed him backwards and laid him down. Jisung tugged at the waistband of boxer briefs again, this time almost demanding him to take it off.

Bossy. Minho thought. It's cute.

He took them off and quietly chuckled at how Jisung gawked at his dick.

Jisung looked up at his face, asking for permission. Minho nodded in encouragement, not fully thinking through how he would have to hold back from bursting right then and there.

Jisung's hands were exploring. The gentleness and care caught Minho off-guard. He was trying to please him, listening and watching, seeing how he reacted and what he liked.

"I'm gonna come right here if you don't stop right now." Minho said, his voice breathy and quiet.

"That's okay. It would be pretty hot."

"I'd love to, Baby, but I wanna be inside you." But as soon as Jisung took his hand back, he regretted it. Already missing the warmth and the softness of his touch.

Before he could burst or die or cry or scream from how turned on he was, he quickly prepped himself. Jisung watched him with an intensity that shocked him. Like he was just as impatient as him and had been wanting this too.

He was spiraling again. He really needed to stop doing that.