50 Shades of Pink

Jisung slowly opened his eyes to see what the clanking sounds were. He squinted because of the huge amount of light on his face, and raised his head off the pillow to see what was going on.

He saw Minho standing at the dining table placing the dishes on the table, getting ready for dinner. He was covered in a blanket and had a cushion under his head.

WAIT. DINNER? I SLEPT THROUGH A DRAMA, AND ALL THE WAY TO DINNER WHEN MINHO WAS AROUND. WOW, JISUNG, WOW.

"Oh, you're awake, I was just going to wake you up. I ordered takeout so go wash your face and eat."

"Uhh, sorry, I slept through the drama. " He said sitting up. Minho had nagged him multiple times for falling asleep through shows and he didn't like watching them alone.

"It's okay, just go wash your face." Minho said, voice quieter than usual. Jisung's vision was still a bit blurry from his nap but he could see a dust of pink on Minho's face.

He must be really upset, his face is burning with anger.

Minho turned around to go to the kitchen and Jisung quietly obeyed and walked to the bathroom.

When he walked out of the bathroom, Minho was already sitting at the table with a pair of chopsticks in his hand.

Minho didn't say a word and opened the takeout container and put a piece on Jisung's plate and signaled to dig in after his own piece.

Minho wasn't even making eye contact and his ears were red and his face pink.

Shit. He's really mad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." Minho looked up at Jisung with a confused face.

"What?"

"I get it, okay. You're mad. I promise I won't sleep through it again."

"I'm not mad at you." Minho said.

"You're not?" Jisung was even more confused now.

"No. What made you think that anyways?"

"Well you haven't talked to me since we started eating and your face and ears are pink. You only do that when you're mad or embarrassed. You are rarely ever embarrassed, so you're mad."

Minho's face flushed. "I...I'm not mad. Just eat." He paused. "It's really hot." He started fanning himself and got up to turn the AC on.

They were both really quiet after that, Minho was occasionally glancing at Jisung and silently ate.

He kept on looking at his lips and was barely able to make eye contact with Jisung, he was still suspicious that Minho was mad at him.

Jisung decided he'd have to make it up to him soon.

Author's Notes
Do you want spice? I am thinking of adding spice and might even go as far as smut. Comment opinions and what you would like...