Jisung's House

Minho waited at Jisung's front door as he heard his footsteps get closer.

He was debating whether or not this was a good idea, he could just lie and say that he couldn't stay but he had a huge bag in his right hand and his laptop bag in his left, but that wasn't the only reason. He wasn't gonna let Hyunjin out of all people stay with him.

The door swung open with a very excited Jisung on the other side. He was smiling as if he just just got a hundred boxes of cheesecake delivered to his front door.

But this was a bad idea. He was already thinking of really bad things to do to Jisung and he didn't like that. Okay. Maybe he liked it a little bit, but he shouldn't be thinking of him like that when he was standing right in front of him looking so cute.

"HYUNG OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING THIS! THE LAST TIME WE WERE HOME ALONE WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL AND IT WAS FOR LIKE 3 HOURS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED THIS-"

"Me too BUT can I come in. This bag is heavy." Minho eyed the huge bag in his hand and walked in, brushing past Jisung.

"Oh sorry, hehe." Jisung moved out of the way and took the bag from Minho, almost falling downwards. "What did you even bring in here? Why is it so heavy?"

"I'll be here for 2 whole weeks, what if I need something? I'm not gonna go all the way to the dorm to go get it." Minho said, taking the bag back from Jisung. It was already too heavy for himself, and Jisung was by no means, weak, but he was nowhere near as strong as Minho. So if Minho found it heavy, Jisung would barely be able to lift it.

Jisung's parents left early in the morning so they spent the rest of the morning fixing the guestroom for Minho.

"Don't lie to me, you didn't clean the room Jisung, I can see that." Minho said teasingly.

"I'm sorry hehe I was busy last night." He said scratching his neck.

"Busy with what? Playing video games?" Jisung rolled his eyes, but then nodded in defeat. Minho smiled at that. "How irresponsible Jisung." he joked shaking his head.