39

DAMIEN (WARNING: GORE) 

He made me a mad man, and I would be a terrible liar if I said he didn't.

Each day of our honeymoon was like a bliss from the skies, as he drove me closer to madness. 

If I already wasn't mad enough about him he would show me another thing that I would madly adore about him.

Both the little things about him that nobody would notice and the largest things that anyone could hear, those things made me completely insane about him. 

How he pretends to be strong even when he's feeling the worstest things within him. How much he loves me to catch him everytime he runs away from me. 

Nothing about him made me sickened, instead it made me sick if I stayed away from his touch.

For the moments when I'm deepest in my thoughts, I wonder if I should leave with Liam? 

Leave everything behind, my status, my power, my people. Just abandon everything and settle somewhere quiet. 

Perhaps a house on a landscape that has a view overlooking the sea, where it would only be just the two of us?

"Boss." A voice took me out of my thoughts, and back to reality.

"Yes?" I answered to one of the people who worked for me.

"Aren't you going to finish him off?" She asked me while no fear or worry was shown in her voice. 

I was standing with my back against the woman while taking another smoke from my cigarette, some days I prefer a nice cigar, and on days like these a simple cigarette would do good.

When I didn't answer her, she continued to say,"I would never want to die by your hands. You're literally forgetting that you're in the middle of torturing someone." 

I looked down on the cold basement ground, examining the person who was a man. 

My foot was pressed against his chest as he grunted in agony.

"Why should I remember a person who looks more like a dirty rat rather than a person?" The woman behind me chuckled at my words. 

There were a few people like her who could act the way she wanted around me since she was the woman from the play, who killed Liam's abusers.

I frowned at him while his eyes were pleading for mercy, even tears streamed down his face as he mumbled over his words, not making a sentence out of anything since moments ago I removed each of his teeth one by one.

"You were asking for your own death the moment you came across me, so why are you crying now? You should pay for the consequences since you're already aware of what happens to those people, you know what's going to happen to you." I spat at the man while he was still pleading for mercy, laying in his own pool of blood.

Personally I wouldn't deal with these matters while I'm on my honeymoon but I had noticed a rat among the people in this tropical island. 

And what do I do with those rats? I catch them and kill them.

Specifically these kinds of rats are aware that my weakness is Liam, and what do they do? 

They try to trap and catch the weakness. 

And that was their biggest mistake of their life since Liam means so much to me, and I'm never allowing anyone to harm him. 

That's why I'm in the basement of the mansion that Liam had eyed many times, his suspicion peaking the moment I told him not to enter the basement.