The Demon's First Love

As the Princess, Anna. Is in her garden, a mysterious being suddenly appeared in front of her. It was bleeding, and full of wounds.

Anna was horrified, she was hesitant but she couldn't bare someone dying in front of her. As so she took it inside the palace. She let it rest in her room, hiding it from everyone. Expecting months until the being be fully healed and wake up, she watched the being rest.

*"What a weird creature.."*

She thought. Having nothing to do,  she took a book and read it while she awaits for the being's awaken. It took hours, until it opened it's eyes. The being looked around to find an unfamiliar place, but a soft gaze catches his attention. The soft gaze is confused while looking back, as well as the creature.

"Are you doing alright..?"

The Princess asked hesitantly, she waited for an answer until she realized the being doesn't understand her. "Ah..." She said in realization, she tried to portrait of what she meant to say to the creature. But none of her attempt worked, leaving her disappointed. She was near to giving up until the being finally gave a response.

"M-me?" The Princess got taken back of the sudden voice, it was too deep at her hearing but she was happy it responded.

"Yes, you!" She said with a bright smile. "..I'm alright.." It said lowly.

Starting then, to pay for the Princess's kindness, the being decided to be her breavest knight. Serving her with it's life.

Until the end..

Screams, and blood flooded the old civilization. A war caused by the opponent killed all those who stand against them, including Anna's people and herself.

Her knights and bravest people didn't have choice but to fight for their life, but despite this. Not a single soul survived, except the being. Watching everyone die beneath it's eyes. Including it's first love, the Princess. She died between it's arms, for the first time. The being shred a tear full of sorrow.

"Anna...please-wake up. We will get through this, please."

"..."

"Anna, you're bleeding.."

It slowly look at Anna's bleeding body. More tears running down his cheeks.

"Anna..?"

As it realized the love of his love isn't breathing anymore, it held her tighter. It protected her throughout the war, it's grip not loosening even the slightest.

The war ended after a few hours, now the wind is calm. As it brushed through everyone's lifeless body. It took another moment to hug her, and spend the moments they didn't had together.

It buried her in her once beautiful garden, now full of blood and stain of the war. It took his moments burying everyone's body to their dearest places. Hoping it could bring them into a more peaceful place.

Before leaving the place behind, full of sorrow and pain.

The being wandered through the human realm again.

Trying to find Anna.