"Will this loop end with you?"

Azrael doesn't know if he should continue on anymore. But no matter what, he and Anna always find each other. He tried to suicide to end his misery, but none of his attempts worked. As his immortality is against his will. So he's forced to find this another century's Anna.

He stumbled upon a small village. *"This must be it.."* He thought as he enter and wanders, looking around for his Anna. He walked for minutes, and saw a familiar face. He's so sure it's his Anna, he can't be wrong. He watched him from afar, smiling gently.

*"Her beauty never gets old."* He thought and approach this century's Anna.

As he get closer,  he notice his every detail, and this Anna is unique. The first boy to behold her soul, and a Priest.

"Hello there." He smiled gently and extend his hand to the Priest for a handshake. The Priest looks at him in confusion but took his hand.

"Ah, yes? How may I help you?" The young Priest questioned, which Azrael continued just to sweetly smile to. His smile gave the Priest a mysterious feeling, his heart somehow fluttered.

"I'm a foreigner, and also looking for a home to stay on for the mean time. I'm thinking if maybe you could give me one? I can pay at any amount."
He reasoned, the Priest didn't expected this answer but responded still.

"Ah...there's an abandoned room in my house. But I refuse to take any money." The Priest answered calmly.

"That's awesome, I'll be sure to help you in any case at my stay." Azrael said, a sweet smile not leaving his face.