"All goes well"..?

The following days went great, as the two's relationship gets better and better.

Well, everything is not always sweet. One day, Azrael dreamth of a figure calling him. With numerous of rather...inhuman figures bowing down at him.

"Your highness." One of the figures said.

"We need you." Followed by another figure's voice.

The figures began repeating the same worss over and over again. "We need you.", "You don't belong there.", "This is your home."

Once Azrael woke up, he was puzzled yet didn't paid much attention. Yes, the repetitives words were annoying, but Azrael is Azrael. He's not the typa man to pay attention to stuff.

He just left his bed and went straight to the Priest.

"Lukas~~!" He said sweetly and back-hugs the Priest who is cooking. The Priest got discomfort and embarrassment, though he didn't told him to go away.

"Sit there, this will be finished after a minute." The Priest uttered, which Azrael gave the Priest a quick kiss on his cheek and sits at the table. Lukas became a tomato right away, but tried to recollect his composure.

While the Priest was cooking, Azrael keeps talking. The Priest wasn't annoyed, instead he finds it endearing.

"How was your sleep, Lukas?" Azrael asked with a gentle smile. "It's quite peaceful, how about you?" The Priest replied, still cooking.

"It's peaceful too, I slept like a baby!" He replied, not showing any sign that he lied. The repetitive voices in his nightmare surely didn't made his slumber peaceful.

The Priest chuckled. "Why do i felt like you're lying?" He said jokingly, Azrael's smile dropped a little but it was convenient the Priest's back was turned. He couldn't witness how Azrael lost his composure there. Azrael just laughed along, hoping the Priest wouldn't ask further.

Minutes passed and the Priest served the dish he made to Azrael. He puts on the same charming smile in response to the Priest, no one will ever doubt that innocent grin. Ever.