Attraction

Azrael was awakened from his slumber by the warm and gentle glow of sunlight hitting his face. He sat in peaceful calm and contentment for a moment, thoroughly refreshed from his deep sleep. Then, he decided to get up and search for the Priest, eager to treat him with kindness and sweetness beyond measure.

Azrael wandered through the Priest's medium-sized house, surprised to find that he had woken up at midnight. However, the lights along the hallway illuminated the passage, so he decided to follow them wherever they took him.

After a while, he found the Priest in the living room of the residence, sitting on the sofa and working on some papers. The Priest's stress seemed to be apparent, as it didn't match his beautiful features at all.

Curious, Azrael approached the Priest with his deep, husky voice and asked, "Why are you up at midnight?" The Priest was surprised by this, and let out a yell of shock, especially when Azrael's voice filled the residence.

"Ah!!" The Priest yelled, caught by surprise. However, after turning around and realizing who it was, he eventually calmed down.

"O-oh! It's you! Oh my gosh...," the Priest responded, clearly more relaxed now that he had seen a familiar face.

Azrael smiled at the Priest's reaction, finding it adorable somehow. He revealed his adorable dimples that looked like little craters in his face, and the Priest was completely taken with his sweet smile. Seeing Azrael smile made the Priest feel a kind of comfort that he had never felt before, almost as if his soul was being drawn into the beauty of the smile itself. He was confused but unable to pay attention to anything other than the sweet joy of being in the presence of Azrael's smile.

Azrael was fully aware of the attraction the Priest felt towards his smile. His soft smile turned to a slightly smug one, making him appear even more attractive. The Priest was flushed with a blush after realizing he was staring and looked away immediately.

"Haha. Flustered, are we?" Azrael said with his deep, husky voice. As the Priest turned away quickly, he couldn't help but think that the slight change in Azrael's smile had only made him appear even more attractive. The Priest was slightly embarrassed by his reaction but felt an undeniable attraction towards the handsome Demon.

Azrael walked over to the Priest and sat down beside him, glancing over the papers. He looked down in both confusion and curiosity. "Hmm.. I never knew Priests had to do some paperwork too..," he said with a slightly puzzled look.

However, the Priest was still utterly stuck with the thoughts of how attractive Azrael looked just moments before. He continued to stutter his words, unsure of how to proceed or think straight.

"Haha...-yeah...-this was...-for the...-church..." the Priest stammered out, still flustered by Azrael's appearance.

"Fascinating.." Azrael said as his piercing cyan eyes met with the Priest's own light grey eyes, creating a mesmerizing and alluring effect. The Priest felt the weight of the gaze, and his face flushed with embarrassment as he hesitated to look back. However, he couldn't help notice how Azrael's eyes were as captivating as they were, and the heat from his face grew even more.

Azrael stared at the Priest for some time, seemingly unbothered by the Priest's increasingly flushed face.

"Stoop.." the Priest muttered, clearly feeling embarrassed and attempting to hide his embarrassment with his hands over his flustered face.

Perhaps it was a sign that the Priest was trying to hide his feelings from Azrael, but in the process of it, Azrael found it cute to see the Priest's reaction towards his gaze. It looked as though the Priest was becoming slightly flustered. His face became flushed, though he tried to hide it behind his hands.

"Haha, so cute." Azrael's deep voice laughed softly, still gazing at the Priest with his captivating cyan eyes. He noticed the slight change in the Priest's face, and although he couldn't see it, he knew that the Priest was blushing even more behind those hands.

Seeing the Priest's growing embarrassment brought a playful smile to Azrael's face. He found the Priest's shyness to be adorable.