Roommates

The priest led Azrael into his home, upon which the demon looked around with a content smile spread across his face.

"I see this is your home, it's very pleasent."

He said with a gentle tone. The priest regarded him with a neutral expression, neither hostile nor warm towards him.

"Please follow me."

With a calm, measured tone, the priest requested that Azrael follow him, proceeding to the guest room. Confused and somewhat concerned, Azrael immediately hurried behind him upon realizing he had been left behind.

Upon reaching the guest room, the priest opened the door, revealing a simple yet bare room devoid of lavish adornments and filled with a bit of dust. Despite this, a sense of calm and comfort permeated the atmosphere.

"The guest room has been left with unused for some time,  hence the dust accumulated here. Apologies for the state of the room."

The priest spoke politely to Azrael, who responded with a gentle smile.

"Please don't worry," He assured the priest. His voice was soft and gentle, like that of a soothing and caring friend.

The priest bowed his head ever so slightly, still maintaining a neutral expression.

"I shall be at the garden, Speak if you need me," He said with a calm tone, before closing the door behind him and leaving Azrael alone in the room.*

"Well, this is certainly a change in scenery," Azrael thought to himself, glancing around the guest room with curiosity and consideration.

Azrael took a look around the room for a while, before sighing to himself.

"It's not completely useless after all.."

He proceeded to summon black, shadowy entities to clean the room for him while he sat comfortably on his bed, looking on as they went about their task.

*"Hm, now I can actually see the floor under all this dust and grime. This isn't so bad,"*

Azrael thought, satisfied with the work done.

After the shadow entities had done their work and vanished into thin air, a content smile spread across Azrael's face. He threw himself onto the bed, letting out a content and satisfied sigh.

Soon, he entered a peaceful slumber.

*"This is much better,"*

He thought to himself as he drifted off into a much-needed rest.