She said.

In evening, the Priest would usually leave Azrael alone to serve at the church. In this day, the Priest had already left. Left alone, Azrael just sits on the sofa while watching tv.

His siesta was interrupted when a black figure emerged from the ground, forming into a curvy woman with horns. She's barely wearing anything, and she's seemingly okay with that. The Demon woman bowed her head before saying;

"Your highness! Long time no see--" She got surprised as she got sight of Azrael, seemingly taken back by his beauty as a human. "Oh wow, what a handsome skin~ Lend me it sometime, no?" She spoke as if they know each other for a long time.

"Huh? Who even are you?" Azrael replied with a puzzled look, looking up at the Demon woman while he still sits at the sofa in a lazy manner.

The Demon woman giggled like a fool. "Ah me? I'm your ex-fiancé! Don't you remember?"

"Ex...fiancé?" Azrael uttered in disbelief and shock.

"Well, it was a long time ago before you met that brunnette princess. But still, we made memories~" She continued. Azrael is still in disbelief, he couldn't recall any memories with this Demon woman.

"You really don't remember...a shame a God like you could be so forgetful, it was only 6000 years ago-"

"What?" The demon woman got interrupted by Azrael's said words.

"Hm? What is it your highness?~" The demon woman seems to not notice she just uttered a life-changing information.

"I was..a God..? The fuck are you talking about, red woman?" Azrael said with disbelief and attitude. The Demon woman dramatically gasps in response.

"Red woman!?-sigh tsk. Well, if you're not willing to believe me. It's your choice..just don't behead me." She said with attitude, but at the same time scared that Azrael will punish her.

Meanwhile Azrael is both in disbelief and confusion. All he knows is he was a Demon, but he never thought he's more than that. To be exact, a God. He's hesitant to believe everything she said after all.

But does it matter though? He's already content with his life in the Priest's warmth but... Is he really?