Chapter 6: The Three Subservient

"Hey! Wake up!"

Children's voice echoed within the room saying the exact same thing in sync. They kept on repeating the same words in the same loud tone as their little hands pat the sleeping Sakae. His brows slightly burrowed and he slowly opened his eyes showing his cat-like yellow-green eyes. He blinked twice before turning his head to the side to see the three children. All of them look alike with a short straight black hair, red eyes, a horn at the center top of their forehead, and white kimonos. The only thing different are their long sash ribbons.

"Girls? What're you doing here?" Sakae asked sitting up facing them.

"The Master is upset." The one in the middle with a yellow sash ribbon answered.

"Not just upset. He's aaangryyyy." The other on his left with a orange sash ribbon added.

"And he wants to see you!" The other on his right with a red sash ribbon exclaimed.

Hearing this, he stood up and stretched his arms in front of him before leaving the room with the three little girls following him right behind. Seeing how the demon used his three subservient to call for Sakae, he must be really angry about something. Upon arrival at the same shoji doors he went to knelt to before, the doors burst open even before he could kneel.

"Sakae!" Burst a roaring voice from the dark. "What were you doing looking after the servants!"

"M-My lord? What do you mean?" Sakae stuttered from shock.

"Someone went and snuck into the Death River's Door!" The Time Demon angrily answered with a strong gust of wind that pushed Sakae a few steps back.

Sakae's eyes widened upon hearing the answer and instantly knelt down right after the wind passed.

"Please have mercy my lord! I promise to find whoever that is and punish them!"

Without any word, the shoji doors shut close and Sakae instantly got up to his feet and run to the corridors and down to where the Death River's Door is. Upon his arrival, he saw the huge snake there facing the door. When he whistled, it turned around and went back into five snakes the size of a toddler and crawled into his shin and thighs. Absorbing them back in him, he was able to gain information of what happened through the snakes' memories. He sighed in frustration closing his eyes.

"That bitch!" He cursed under his breath.

"What happened?" Asked the girl with an orange sash ribbon who is now floating beside him.

He turned around and stomped his way up the stairs angrily, "I told them not to mind the door nor attempt to go in! Yet one of them still disobeyed!" Before he knew it, he's now facing a door as he kicked it open seeing no one inside. "Is she f*cking deaf?!"

"Oh no." The girl in the yellow sash ribbon muttered. "One servant is missing."

"You know..." The girl with a red sash ribbon slowly pulled over the two closer to her. "We'll wake them up ourselves."

And without waiting for any reply, the three flew away and into the rooms of the other servants. Inside each room, they yelled with all their might to wake everyone up. When all of them sat up their beds, the girls pulled them out of the door in their night dresses. But as for Inosuke and Zenitsu who insisted to sleep, Inosuke was carried by the yellow sashed girl from his back collar while the orange sashed girl carried Zenitsu the same way. The girls then dropped the two at the stairs and let them roll down.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH! MY BACK! MY BACK HURTS!" Zenitsu cried rolling on the floor with his hands on his back.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS WITH YOU SH*TTY LITTLE PIG!" Inosuke yelled at the yellow sashed girl.