Prologue

The she-cat let out a sigh, frosty air expelling around her muzzle. I can't keep doing this.

The tom stepped out of the shadows and immediately raced to meet her. "Icestorm? What's wrong?" he asked her. She stared at him silently. "I can't keep doing this." she whispered. The tom approached her. "What to you mean? Doing what?" he responded. She looked at her paws.

"Us." she replied after a moment's pause. The tom flicked his tail in annoyance. "Why do you say this now? Couldn't you at least wait a few moons?" The she-cat shook her head. "It had to happen now. Before the kits open their eyes."

The tom padded toward her sympathetically and hesitated. "Look.. I know your still grieving over Iriskit, maybe you should just take a few night's rest to think over this." he suggested. The she-cat's eyes flashed angrily. "No! I've come to my decision! I will not let you involve the rest of my kits in this crazy mouse-dung!" she spat. He stepped back a little. "Our kits. The rest of our kits, Icestorm. They are special, and one day you will realize that."

With one last nod to the snowy she-cat, he ran off into the forest, only leaving some swishing ferns and a faint lingering scent of his disappointment and anger behind.

Sounds like Icestorm wants to look after her kits and not involve them in any special destiny :0

And it sounds like their father has other plans

I feel like this is way too short but whatever lol.