How do I make his heart beat fast?

"For something I don't know, I'm willing to try", Win replied with a wide but shy smile on his face after Sound confessed to him.

It was indeed a shocking but beautiful confession because even when Sound knew his feelings for Win, he wasn't sure if he'd like him back. 

He was almost broken when Win said his heart didn't beat fast for him. But was relieved to hear that Win would try to know how it feels when his heart beats fast. He also asked Sound to coach him on this topic.

So now it was time for the guitarist to show his skills and make his love fall for him.

After the confession at the beach camp, Sound moved back to his room but hardly seemed to get any sleep as he was too overwhelmed as what happened.

Win on the other side decided to stay awake and join Tiw, Por, Tinn and Gun or their late night karaoke with BBQ as he knew even if he went back to his room, he wouldn't get any sleep.

"Hey! Get Win here too, he seems alone here. And where's Sound? Did something wrong happen?", Tinn said to Gun as he was concerned if anything went wrong between the two.

"No, nothing went wrong jaa! And Sound is in his room, he's probably too flustered to stay here.", Gun replied Tinn while playing with his hair.

"But anyway, bring him with us. Let's enjoy together", Tinn said.

"Ai Win! Come sing with us, why are you staring at the ocean suddenly?", Gun called Win while pretending to know nothing even after Sound said him everything at the beach.

Win seemed to be so deep in thoughts that he didn't seem to hear anything except the sound of the ocean waves along with Sound's song ringing in his ear.

"Ai WINNN", Gun now came and gave Win's body a huge jerk bringing Win back to his senses.

"OHH WHATT? Did you call me?", Win looked clueless of what was going on.

"Called you? YOU BASTARD! I've been shouting at the top of my lungs to call you and come sing with us. Whom were you thinking about?..oops", Gun was so involved in scolding Win that he accidentally asked something he wasn't supposed to.

"On Soun- uhm I mean huh?", Win also was so involved that he almost slipped Sound's name from his mouth but he stopped.

"Nothing. Forget about what I asked. Just join our karaoke", Gun said to Win saving himself.

"No I'll just go back to my room.", Win replied Gun as he grabbed his phone and left for his room.

"Haha rapper's falling", Gun said to himself.

"What are you rambling about?", Tinn asked his boyfriend curiously.

"Hey Guys! What are you doing there? Come back!", Por's sound could be heard from afar.

"Nothing babe let's go back", Gun calmed his boyfriend and pulled him towards where the karaoke was going on.

Sound wasn't getting any sleep so he decided to go out for some fresh air.

Meanwhile Win as moving back to his room from the beach.

Sound was just moving around the corridor when he suddenly stopped. He saw Win standing in front of him, someone he wanted to avoid just for the day stood in front of him. He froze at the place where he was standing and didn't know what to say.

"Oh you didn't sleep?", Win asked casually as he didn't have anything else to ask.

"Oh yeah I wasn't getting any sleep so I decided to have a walk around the corridor", Sound replied.

"Okay then I'll go back to sleep, see you", Win said with a half-smile.

"Yeah see you!", Sound replied with a smile.

THAT WAS AKWARD. In fact the most awkward convo they ever had. But the both of them managed to play cool and slide the situation.

"How can I make his heart beat fast when I, myself am literally shaking in front of him?", Sound said to himself.

"Hold on, that's actually a question, how do I make his heart beat fast? How do I coach him? How do I do it?", Sound kept mumbling to himself.

"Hey! What are you mumbling about?", Gun questioned Sound.

"Hey are you back? Where's Tinn?, Sound asked curiously.

"Tinn and Win already went back to their room, I mean I told Tinn to share room with Win after you begged me to", Gun replied Sound with frustration.

"Ah thank you my friend and sorry for not letting you sleep with your love", Sound giggled.

"Ah whatever let's go back to sleep", Gun replied.

Both Sound and Gun laid on their bed. Gun started snoring as soon as his head touched the pillow. But Sound found it hard to fall asleep. The only thought which kept going on his head was "How to make his heart beat fast?"

"Oh maybe I have an idea"

Author's note:

Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed reading this part and If I made any mistakes while writing, feel free to correct them down in the comment box. I'll be back with the continuation very soon as I'm also excited to write what's going to happen next. Please leave a vote if you like this part. See ya'll soon byee<33