S.O.S

"Shit what do we do now?", Win whispered to Sound who was as shocked as he was.

"Listen, it's okay no one's gonna make a mess about it", Gun tried to comfort the two worried boys.

"No Gun, stop giving them fake hopes, our prom is near and we can't take chances", said Tinn.

"Hey! did something happen? Principal Ma'am is calling Sound and Win in her office. Report her as soon as possible.", Tiw's voice was heard from a distance.

"Shiaa!", both Sound and Win screamed together.

"Hey what's wrong? What are you guys worried about?", Tiw sounded clueless.

"Everything's wrong here my friend, I'll tell you once we deal with it", said Tinn before he grabbed Sound and Win's hand and ran towards the Principal's office.

"Oooh take me tooo!! What's wrong man I wanna know too", Tiw started shouting.

"Come with me I'll tell you on the way", Gun grabbed Tiw's hand and they started running towards the Principal's office too.

Gun explained the whole scenario to Tiw on the way before reaching the Principal's office.

"Ma'am did you call us?", asked Tinn after reaching the Principal's office.

"Umm I called Sound and Win though", the Principal who was also Tinn's mother already knew that the news reached the boys and her son wanted to help with the scenerio.

"But can I-"...."No I called Sound and Win and I'll only talk to them, you can go back to your class", Tinn's voice was interrupted as he wanted to talk.

Sound and Win looked more terrified than ever as they saw the Principal almost scolding Tinn. If she started scolding Tinn, her son for trying to help them, what would she do to them?

"Okay ma'am", Tinn said in disappointment before leaving the Principal's office.

"Okay you both might take your seats", she said to the boys before taking hers.

Sound kept sizing the seat up while Win sat down like a stone getting ready to accept whatever he has to.

"So I guess you're aware of what's happening on the internet", the Principal asked with a serious smirk?

"Umm we...we're...actually I'm", Sound kept fidgeting with the words before Win spoke up.

"I'm sorry ma'am, it was my fault that I made it look like this. I accept that I've made him and everyone around me uncomfortable and I'm ready to accept any punishment given by you", Win started talking as if he was in some speed talking competition.

"What are you saying?", Sound couldn't believe his ears.

"Shut up", and it was the only word that came out of Win's mouth.

"No I won't, ma'am he didn't do anything. If anyone's to blame, it's me. We decided to go on a date that day and yes, he didn't make me uncomfortable. Even though it might not be accepted in this institution, I admit that we're together and if any punishment has to be given, we'll take it together, I can't accept him taking the blame and punishment alone", Sound started talking not in a very different way from Win.

"No what are you"..."You stop taking"..."No I won't", both the boys started bickering without noticing that they're in the Principal's office.

The principal couldn't believe that she was witnessing two teen boys who are so in love fight for taking punishment themselves.

"Ahemm! So are you done? ", the Principal cleared the throat to remind the boys of where they were standing.

"Sorry ma'am", both the boys said hesitantly.

"Well, I didn't call you both to scold you or lecture you regarding whatever is going on but I'll tell you one thing which is something we tell everyone to be mindful of and that is we'll not stop you from having relationships but remember that the school is not a platform for any sort of romantic relationships be it be from any orientation as the sole authority of the school is to look after the education and overall development of its children, we don't want to see any sort of romanticism in this institution as it will not only throw you in situations like this but also affect the name of our institution understand?", said the Principal.

Sound and Win look heavily relieved by the Principal's statement.

"Yes ma'am", both the boys spoke out in sync.

"And as for your punishments, you won't get one as you're not supposed to get any but be careful and focus on your studies more than other things", said the Principal.

"Okay ma'am thank you so much", said the boys.

"You can go back to your class", said the Principal.

"Thank you ma'am",said the boys before leaving the Principal's office.

Sound and Win went out and told what happened to their friends who were waiting nervously, they also saw Gun waiting for them. Everyone started screaming after they heard about the Principal's conversation with the boys. Tinn and Gun looked at eachother and kept smiling as this thing was important for them too.

The Principal could listen to the noises from outside and a little smile appeared on her face after she heard her students scream out in happiness.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I couldn't post recently as I couldn't login into my account and today I finally got it back after two months. There's one more part unitl the end of this story. Please stay tuned and if you liked this part, do leave a vote and if there are mistakes in this part, don't hesitate to rectify them in the comments below.
See y'all byee<33