Date

"what did you say? a date huh?"

"I'm sleeping bye"

The Next day:

Both of the boys woke up to their alarm after which they quickly showered and got ready, re-checked their bags and were all set to go back home.

"Hey! Let's go have breakfast and then we'll leave", Sound said as he saw Win tidy up his hair.

"Mm let's go", Win replied.

They finished their breakfast pretty quick after which they hopped on the vehicle to go back to Bangkok.

"Hey the window side is mine!", Sound exclaimed as Win was adjusting himself in the seat.

"I know I know you like to see the views, I'm not taking your property", Win said with a sigh.

"Thank you naa~", Sound replied in a clingy tone.

The vehicle set off and both of the boys sat together, with Sound on the window side as usual. There were other people in the vehicle too so they were a bit conjusted at first but after some people got off, they could sit comfortably.

Win noticed that Sound looked sleepy after the cool breeze hit his face. Obviously he couldn't get proper sleep as he still hat a little bit of body pain from the fever he had.

Sound soon dozed off and out of Win's surprise and Sound's unconsciousness, he leaned his head on Win's shoulder for support as he was sleeping.

Win smiled looking at Sound who was off to his dream world on Win's shoulder already.

"Wonder why this side of him never comes out when he's conscious", Win let out a soft sigh with a smile.

After almost 4hours of journey, they reached Bangkok and decided to go to their homes and take a rest.

"Hey! Be ready at 6, I'll pick you up okay", Win said.

"What for? Oh okay okay sure!", Sound replied with a smile .

"See you bye!"

"Bye!"

Sound and Win went back to their homes and started to freshen up. Win still kept thinking about his trip, the rollercoaster of feelings he has been in, the feelings he has been feeling for the person he hated someday.

Meanwhile Sound was happy to see Win's progressive behaviour in the past days, he layed on his bed and kept thinking about the time they spent together with his eyes staring at the ceiling and a soft smile on his face.

*buzz*

Sound just got a call, who was it? It was Gun.

"Hey are you back?"

"Yeah it's been an hour"

"So wanna meetup this evening? I wanted to know your progress haha", Gun chuckled.

"Ah sorry friend, I can't today, I've got something else to do", Sound replied.

"Yeah yeah busy as always Khun Sound Saran", Gun started teasing Sound out of annoyance.

"Sorry man, some other day!", Sound said.

"Okay sure bye"

"Bye"

Sound soon got up from his bed and quickly took a shower. He then ordered his lunch after which he sat with his guitar, strumming different chords and notes. He spent almost 2hours with his guitar after which he slept right in the place where he was sitting with his guitar on his chest.

*buzz*

Sound didn't realise that he slept way too much and he was almost late for his "date" with Win. He saw his phone and it showed Win's number pop up.

"Shit what am I gonna do it's 5:30", Sound kept fidgeting with his phone after which he decided to pick it up.

"Hey!", Sound said in a nervous voice.

"Hey! Are you ready? I'm coming to pick you up", Win said with a little excitement on his voice.

"Yeah....um.. I'm ready..yeah I'm here...come come I'll call you back bye", Sound muttered some gibberish after which he hung the call.

Win was confused about the whole thing. He didn't get what Sound was saying. He rather thought Sound was nervous for today's evening so he kept laughing after the call ended.

"Shitt where are my clothes? oh okay got it"

Sound quickly dressed himself up. He felt kind of embarrassed cause he was the type of person who would get ready for anything way before time but his sleep took that record away from him.

*buzz*

"Hey! I'm here, come down", Win's voice was heard over the phone.

"Yeah I'm coming", Sound replied.

The boy soon went to the ground floor to meet the other boy.

Win was fidgeting with his phone as he saw Sound coming out of the building. He looked real real good, wearing a black sweatshirt and white pant. Win didn't really compliment anyone in his life but today....

"You look good", Win said in a soft tone.

"Really? Thanks", Sound chuckled.

"Yeah yeah just hop on now", Win turned his face on the other side to block Sound from seeing his soft smile.

"You know that my ride is fast right?", Win asked Sound as he adjusted himself on the seat.

"Yeah?", Sound replied.

"So hold me tight", Win said as he turned his head halfway around with a smile.

Sound wrapped his hands around Win's waist and kept smiling as he remembered the first time Win told him the same thing.

The boys soon reached the destination after which they sat on a desired table with not a lot of people around.

"Their matcha is the best matcha you can ever have I'm telling you", Win looked excited.

"Hmm yeah I can hear it in your voice", Sound chuckled.

They spend a good time in the cafe taking photos, talking about the music club and just being themselves. Even though they were being really frank with each other, both of them had one question in their heart, "Why this guy?". A question Sound already gave up on and Win still kept thinking about.

"Come let's go!", Win said.

"Where?", Sound looked confused.

"Just come!", Win said as he pulled Sound's hand to take him somewhere.

"Oh woahh! This is beautiful.", Sound exclaimed as he kept staring at the park Win took him to.

"Isn't it? I always visit this park when I stop by the cafe here. I love the mild lighting in the dark here with the cold breeze flowing from the lake", Win said as he looked at Sound with a soft smile.

Sound said nothing but just kept adoring the scenery along with Win.

"I always come here alone cause no one really understands the beauty of this place, Gun, Por, Pat, Yo, no one.", Win continued.

"How did you think I'd like this place?", Sound asked with a side smile.

"You're an asshole but I know you like watching views so..", Win replied.

Sound just chuckled on hearing Win.

They had been holding hands from a long time now but neither of them left the grip. Both of the boys kept looking at their hands, each other and the beautiful view in front of them.

After some time, Sound looked at Win, with the softest eyes ever.

"Thank you Win"

"For?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey readers! Hope y'all liked this part. Thanks for staying tuned and reading this part. Please leave a vote if you liked reading this part and if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct them down in the comments.
See y'all soon bye<33