Chapter-2 Magic and Guardians

YN POV

As we arrive at the battle area. I think it is managed by dark elves' twins that Chagama set. There should be here...

Then suddenly someone jump from the audience area and landed on the arena. The person was an elf with blond short hair, even though she is wearing boys clothes but she is a girl and her twin wears girls outfit but he is a boy. She smiled and showed peace sign to us while saying -Victory- I think her name is.

Momonga: "Aura."

She ran and came near us. 

Aura: "Welcome, Momonga-Sama and Yn-Sama! Welcome to the floor we guard!"

Momonga: "We will intrude for a short while."

Aura: "What are you saying?! You both are the leader of the Great Tomb of Nazarick! It's absolute rulers! There is no one that would ever consider any one of you intruding!"

YN: "I see, by the way, where is Mare?"

Realizing it she looks at the place where she jumps. 

Aura: "Mare! You're being rude to Momonga-Sama and Yn-Sama! Hurry up and get down here!"

Mare: "I-I can't, Sis..."

Aura: "Mare!"

She yells at him.

Mare: "F-Fine"

Saying that he jumps and fall at arena but as he lands, he lost his balance and was about to fall but he quickly regained his balance. He was fixing his skirt.

Aura: "Aw, jeez."

Mare began running at us.

Aura: "Hurry up!"

Mare arrives in front of us. Now they came in front of us we could say difference like Aura has green color eyeball in right eyes and purple eyeball in her left eye. Whereas her brother Mare has purple eyeball in his right eye and green eyeball in his left eye.  

Mare: "I-Iam sorry for making you both wait, Momonga-Sama and Yn-Sama."

YN: "Yes. We came today here to have the 2 of you help us with something."

Me and Momonga look at the weapons we were holding. Noticing it Mare say

Mare: "U-U-Um, I-Is that legendary staff that only Momonga-Sama can wield? And also the legendary sword only Yn-Sama could use."

YN: "You are right Mare. This is the strongest sword which I got. The sword of pure darkness, Tenma."

"