CHAPTER 2

WARNINGS: SWEARING, MENTIONS OF ABUSE
Word count: 973

Soon after you went inside you made sure to set everything down quietly. Making sure not to wake your parents, finally making your way up to your room you quickly fell into a slumber, a few hours later you were woken up by screaming and in a instant you got up scared it was your father again.

But once you heard no footsteps on the stairs you got curious and decided to head down stairs. Your eyes widened when you see the same man with white hair and this time with glasses, along with police by his side. Of course he came back for you he wasnt going to leave you in a family like that especially if you can see curses. Not wanting to be seen by them you hid around the corner listening to what all the screaming was about." YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY! I WON'T LET YOU!" your father said.

"You have been clearly abusing your daughter" gojo tried being calm about the situation but clearly he was losing his shit he was really big on kids being able enjoy their childhood. And clearly that wasnt the case for you. Your father went on saying not to accuse him of such things but he already knew he was in deep shit. "Call her down and lets see if it's true" one of the officers said "fine just know you won't see anything" he said that with such confidence it disgusted gojo. Hearing your name you came out from the corner and there it was.

A hand mark that was left behind by your father. Both the officers looked at one another and both agreed to ask you questions "hey follow us we want to ask you some questions" one of them said with a slight frown on his face because he knew what you have been through. Being alone with two police officers was scary. I mean who would blame you they looked scary. But on the inside they were absolute sweethearts, they started asking you questions but all you could was stay silent and nod your head.Why? Because even after everything your parents put you through.

You still cared for them. After 20 minutes the officers had everything they needed to know going in the other room. A few seconds of silence had passed before you heard "NO I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY" cut the shit man he was only saying that because he knew people would find out and he was going lose all respect and money that hes been getting after getting arrested.

"Sir are you realated you this family?" They asked gojo "no but im willing to take her in" obviously it wasnt going to be that easy he would have to go through a process before being able to adopt you. With that being said the officers took both your mother and father out with handcuff and being charged with abuse and negligence of a child.

Time skip 6 months later

Your parents were in jail serving 40 years without probation. Meanwhile gojos case with being able to adopt you was about to close. Being fostered by gojo for the pass 6 month have been great. He gave you everything you wanted and treated you like you were his own.

" OOO CAN WE GO TO THE PARK PLEASEEE" you said looking at gojo, and of course he couldnt say no to the puppy eyes you were giving him. " YES OF COURSE WE CAN GO" and with that both of you were on your way. "Hey wanna race" asking while wiggling your eyebrows "HAH as if you can win" he said laughing "oh yeah wanna bet?" with a serious expression. With that you were off running but due to only being 4 you werent fast enough and he won..."you cheated!" Trying to make him feel bad "nuh uh youre just slow" you had enough and pretend and see something on the floor secretly tying both shoe laces together standing back "TAG YOURE IT" off running you heard a loud thud knowing that you plan worked you couldnt help but let out a laugh

Soon you found you self hanging upside down on the monkey bars...being tickled. "STOP OKAY PLS IM SORRY" trying to kick her way out he finally let her down. "Its so hot" you said wiping sweat off of your forehead, "do you want some ice-cream?" Your eyes lit up as soon as he said those words "YES PLEASE"

There you were eating your strawberry ice-cream sitting on a bench while looking at the sunset with your soon to be step-father. Enjoy the view soon, you felt your eyes getting heavy leaning against gojo you drifted to sleep. Without realizing you were sleeping gojo kept talking "how are you liking your ice-cream [y/n]?"...."[y/n]?" He turned his head only to find a sleeping [y/n] his eyes grew soft knowing that he didnt give a flying fuck if she wasnt blood realated she was his daughter.

Sighing he picked her up and placed her head on his shoulder kissing the top of her head "ill protect you with my life [y/n]" finally, arriving home he placed her in her bed tucking her in with kiki and left, no one knew he was adopting a little girl. Only being 20 adopting someone, anyone would say he was crazy but he didn't care.

[A/N]
ANDDDD THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 2!!!!
it honestly might not be the best 😭 so bare with me. NEXT CHAPTER MEGUMI WILL BE INTRODUCED and just to be clear these first 3 chapters are the background story so after these we will start with both y/n and Megumi being 13.