𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗

Screams and blood and venom and the dead look in her eyes all correlated with none other than death itself.

Death had grown somber living in a body that wasn't its wanting the thrill of a witch's creation to die by the hands of a woman that was known to kill her own kind, it had grown saddened noticing the lack of death as it was inside her, it had grown thirsty for more blood and its own name that it wanted her gone to succumb to what all fell into.

"Gia! Rosalice!" Rosalice walked out alongside an innocent vampire. "Any last words before you meet your demise?" Klaus asks, taunting them.

Rosalice stared at Elijah, staring into his eyes noticing something inside them. Anger along with pain.

Gia was the only one to call out, "Elijah?" Scared for her life. Not ready to die.

As for Rosalice she said with a sad smile, "I'm sorry."

Klaus rolls his eyes, slamming his brother against the railings once more. "Rosalice kill Gia, please." He commands.

Compulsion became of her mind as everything in her thinking process told her, screamed at her to stop to not do this to an innocent vampire who did nothing against her. Who only helped in the long run of things. Yet she felt her hands slip out the blade she hid, the blade she used against her own kind. Her eyes that held so much agony had become dead as she turned towards the woman. "Niklaus! Don't make her do this!" Elijah pleaded not wanting Rosalice to deal with innocent blood at her own hands. "Don't make her do this!" His screams fell on deaf ears.

Rosalice brought the blade out further, grasping the handle gripping it tightly under her own grip. Stepping towards Gia, she places a hand on her shoulder, her eyes meeting Gia's as they cry, shaking her head. Gia didn't want to die, she wanted to live. All of her thoughts that Rosalice purposely listened to all wanted was for her to live, to survive.

Sadly this wasn't where happy endings survived, it was where they all perished and died.

Rosalice brought the tip of her blade just above her heart and struck. Sinking the blade in deep. A sharp finale inhale left Gia's lips as she stared down at Rosalice who stared back with death's cold eyes.

The Cullen woman watched as the life left her eyes burned brightly like a burning star only for it to be snuffed out by her. Settling Gia's dead body onto the ground. Rosalice yanks her blade out, breathing heavily.

Lifting her head up towards the brothers she only saw one looking down at her in saddened relief. Looking ready to go to her.

Hands wrapped around her throat cutting off all supply of oxygen. Gasping her own hand clawed at Klaus'. "You shouldn't have struck me with that blade Elijah!" Klaus screams like a madman.

"No no no No!" Elijah screams repeatedly.

Standing there Rosalice knew that she wasn't making this out alive. That she would die. There was no getting out for her. There was no escaping this. Her death was inevitable as it always was and has been ever since she was born.

She was born in this world only to die. Immortal by design.

Lifting up her other hand, Rosalice stabbed Klaus's hand, feeling the blade pierce her own skin and hit an artery. She wasn't going to let Klaus kill her as she was the unkillable hybrid that died by her own hands.

Hissing and cursing in pain Klaus yanks his hands back to his side, taking several steps back looking down at his bloodied hands noticing the blade wedged too far to only get him. Looking back up at the twenty-one year old that had blood spurting out of her neck. Grabbing the blade from his own hand he stabs her in the chest, near the heart out of sizzling anger.

Elijah sped down to her grabbing her as she stumbled backwards pulling her into his arms. His temper is finally breaking. Rosalice stared up at him in her final moments of living a mortal life noticing what was truly different between them. Something different between the two was their rage. He felt the fire burning in him. She felt ice freezing in her. They are destruction and restoration combined. Their tempers differ just like that. And it was terrifying to see them both under those temper of theirs.

Death, now pleased with experiencing its own creation, was forced to watch time as it had fallen for it. Watched as it cried and screamed in pain and agony.

Everything in Elijah had stopped working for him, his emotions somehow shutting off without ever him turning off his humanity, the love of his life, his own mate dead had completely wiped him of all emotion.

It didn't matter anymore, all that mattered was his children, some fraction of her still alive. And Dahlia wasn't going to strip him of that. Lifting his head, he lets Rosalice's body drift away from him laying on the ground.

"You seem vexed, brother." Klaus smirks. "Wait until you see what I've got in store for Hayley."

Elijah rises from the ground, he turns slowly towards the brother he knew all of his life, had stayed by his side the entire time throughout their existence and had killed the love of his life. Had struck her using her own damn dagger. Placed the blade right in her chest where her heart was. Where her heart had stopped beating.

He watched as blood coated her teeth. That sweet aroma that made his beast grow thirsty had now coated every inch of her body. The monster inside him that he trapped behind the red door had grown enraged. Had snapped. And now it thirsted for his brother's pain. To hurt his brother in unimaginable pain. His mind had stopped working with Klaus and was now working against him.

Allowing his fangs to come out, his face to be coated in black veins, he charges towards Niklaus, fighting, giving everything he had. Klaus grabs a hold of Elijah throwing, tossing him to the ground. "Is that a hint of the fabled beast behind the red door?" Elijah doesn't stop fighting, only lunges at the hybrid. "I see you're letting him out to play."

The original throws a punch forcefully turning Klaus' head but he spins around grabbing Elijah in a fit of his own again. Striking him with Papa Tunde's blade before the beast grew more wild and uncontrollable.

The original hybrid then states out loud, "You should know better than to fight me in anger, for my anger is unending."

Elijah's eyes grew back to their normal stage, accepting defeat all too easily. Klaus dropped Elijah, allowing and watching as he fell onto the ground besides Rosalice. A sad painted picture of the two.

The pain his brother was experiencing had made him not scream out of pain that the blade had caused once before. Klaus stared down at him, turning away he left the two there one dead and one writhing in pain.

 Klaus stared down at him, turning away he left the two there one dead and one writhing in pain