Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15: What Could Have Once Been.

It was the early hours of the morning when a light suddenly flickered on over the dark moonlit landscape in the heights of the mountains, alluding to a problem that interrupted the winter night's peace where sleep should have otherwise been due.

Instead, something had yet to be dealt with. 

The thick and rigid leather of a belt dug into the base of her wrists rather painfully as it tightened around them behind her own back without any form of mercy or care; only aiming to ensure that she was to remain as powerless as possible in the situation she so unfortunately found herself in.

She was thrown back onto the couch in what should have been the comforts of her own family's holiday home in a manner no less careless and inhumane. The weight of her body over her wrists against the backrest reinforcing the belt's sharp and cutting hold ever so suddenly and causing her to cry out in pain.

However difficult to linger on the details of her predicament in her state of shock and fear, the smirk over the brunette man's expression made his very obvious enjoyment of the scene unavoidable; looming closely over the girl, hands brushing over her with a loud yet subtle intent that made her want to scream all the more.

Then, the unpleasant brush of rough fingers over her lips pushing through her mouth left her only able to voice muffled cries through ragged fabric; a makeshift gag now in their place, dry against her tongue.

Of course, there was is again. That smile. 
That stupid fucking sadistic smile that revealed a visceral rage, a glimpse at his true nature, as well as the revelation of her undeserved fate.

It was just her luck that she'd happened to come across a serial killer in however an unlikely a situation this was.
She knew exactly who he was, it was hard not to when he was such a recurring subject in the news.

The other one wasn't known to her, however, and once more in contradiction to his companion, he didn't seem to be deriving any sort of pleasure from the situation at all.

Instead he appeared rather distraught himself, pacing helplessly around the room in an attempt to compose himself.

His fidgety hands dragged across his untucked shirt to tidy the wrinkles that had formed in the loosened fabric, but it served as no help to improve his appearance considering his ruffled blonde hair and the deepening blush over his cheeks. Not to mention his kiss bruised lips, red and bitten, and his undone jeans that barely stayed put above the curve of his slender hips.

Though the man tried to feign composure, it was sufficiently clear what they had been doing just moments before.

He was missing his belt, of course, since the other man had taken it from him in an ever-teasing manner in order to exert this twisted predicament over his hostage. 
...As if it was all a game after all. 

Her stomach turned at the thought of it.

"What's your name, princess?"

Ted asked, a cruel smile playing over his lips at the clear knowledge that she couldn't answer and most likely wouldn't, given the chance, out of  pure and debilitating fear. 

Ted basked in it, of course, leaning closer until the girl could feel the heat of his breath against her face. Just by watching from a distance, Jeff could see how deeply Ted was drawn into the terror in her eyes... A predatory glint in his own that was in no way devoid of passion as he clutched her face and wiped cold tears from the curve of her pale cheek.

He whispered threats sweetened by his insincere tone as he gazed down at the quivering swell of her lips... Silenced beyond comprehension. At his mercy. Under his complete control.