✦𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋 𝙏𝙒𝙊.✦

(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫♩ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)♬ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

———— ———— ————

A/N: This is her hero costume for reference although she doesn't exactly have the support items on her arms yet... uh... just think of her costume with long black fingerless gloves up to her elbow with spikes on the knuckles >:)🫶)

 just think of her costume with long black fingerless gloves up to her elbow with spikes on the knuckles >:)🫶)

————- ———— ————

𖦹𖦹𖦹

The next day.

Class 1-A was doing hero training and Allmight, the No.1 hero who was taking up a gig as a teacher at U.A for some unknown reason, was teaching the class today. 
 The entire class was in their hero costumes.

As Allmight was explaining their hero training exercise he sounded nervous and fumbled over some of his words. 

"You wouldn't know that this dude was such a Clutz... He has no idea what to do when it comes to this whole teaching stuff."

Hotaru started tuning Allmight out. She honestly wasn't paying too much attention to him as he was explaining the activity to the class.
She was looking over the spikes on her knuckles, admiring them.

"Damn, I look so badass! They got every detail on my submission perfect."

She had some other spikes decked out on her kneepads and neck as well. 
Her hero costume was a black leotard with baggy low-rise jeans decorated with flame print on the bottom and red light-up Velcro sneakers with some extra grip on the soles.

    Her shoulders, arms, hips, and upper thighs were exposed to not put too much restriction on her movement. Even in casual clothes, she wasn't a huge fan of that feeling.  

A few moments later she heard her name, her attention snapping back to Allmight.
"Eh?-"

 "He said you're going up against me idiot! Were you not listening at all?!"
Bakugo yelled at Hotaru harshly.