Chapter 6: Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae

It seemed as if everything was becoming chaotic a lot quicker than the Lucian Princess anticipated. Considering she only caught wind of one of her few Ghaladian friends serving in the Kingsglaive going on a mission by passing by a few of the Glaive on her way from her room. It hadn't taken her very long to arrive at the vehicle taking her friend on her mission. The red-haired female behind her. Easily keeping up with the royal unlike others in the past. 

"I know you're not going anywhere without saying goodbye first, Crowe." 

Estella called out to the female, the two males both turning their heads along with Crowe to see the Lucian Princess approaching them.

"I was wondering when you'd track me down."

Crowe said as she stood and gave a small bow to the princess before the two females exchanged a hug. A light chuckle emerging from the princess as they embraced.

"Please. I was hoping you'd have the gall to tell me yourself. But I suppose you're busy with this mission."

"Sadly, it was a spur of the moment. Needed someone who wouldn't ask too many questions while being quick and efficient. Seems Captain was in a rush to get this mission in motion. Considering what it entails, I can't fault him for the little planning he had available to him." 

Crowe stated. Turning back to her bag as she sifted through it, ensuring she had everything she needed. Taking a moment quickly after to make sure her watch was set and functioning properly. Her brown eyes flickering to a box she had beside her bag. Inside, laid a silver, jewel-laid hairpin. The Lucian Princess' eyebrows raised upon seeing such an expensive piece of jewelry inside of the box after Crowe had opened it. As if she was double-checking it was in the box in the first place. It seemed the two male Glaives had the same thought as the princess.

"A hairpin? I didn't think you were into that kind of thing." 

"It's not for me, it's a gift for the princess. But keep that quiet, nobody's supposed to know." 

Estella, perplexed by Crowe's words, began to speak as she sounded uncertain. 

"I'm right here though- Unless...You're not talking about Lunafreya, right? Luna's coming here?" 

The princess' once folded arms, dropped down to her side as Crowe confirmed it with a nod of her head. Though the confusion that was on her face, diminished as the van they stood next to honked. Signaling Crowe's departure from them. 

"Well, that's me."

"Watch your back out there."

Seeing Nyx clap Crowe on the shoulder caused the emerald green eyed female's lips to curl up faintly at the edges of her mouth. 

"I know you're sick of hearing it, but you're like a little-"

 "Little sister to you. Yeah, I'm sick of hearing it."

"Just make sure you come back in one piece." 

"Says the guy in pieces."

Crowe said as she climbed into the back of the van. 

"Keep our princess safe you two."

She called out to the as Estella playfully rolled her eyes. 

"Can manage on my own just fine, thank you!"

The royal family member called out to Crowe as the van drove off with her friend inside. 

"On that note, I believe we should get you back to the Citadel."

"What are you, my mother, Ulric?"

"If you were my kid, I'd put your ass up for adoption. Now, before your father sends out a search party for you, let's get you home."