Falling in Love

In between part 3 & 4 of Only Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong's perspective:

It's been almost two months since we had left the states for our tour, and we've all been missing Lillian lately. The energy she resonated was so positive and relaxing, and was very nice to have her around for the short time we were able to hang out. We at least got her number and was able to talk from time to time. I mainly stayed up at night when I wasn't tired and called her, so I ended up being the one who talked to her the most.

"Chaeryeong-ah, I have to do my work." Lillian pouted over the phone. I laughed as I curled my hair.

"Come on, a few more minutes? Please? You have all the time in the world to do your work, and we can't even hang out." I whined. There was a moment of silence, and I thought she left the call. "Lillian?"

"Fine. But only because you're my bias."

"Yay! Thanks you! So, whatcha doing after Victorious? Or should I say now since you're already done with it?"

"Currently working on an album called Rejection, which comes out near the end of the year."

"Really?! I can't wait for the teaser so I can hear even a tiny bit of it! I'm so excited! Is it more depressing or happy?"

"Um... I would say, but you'll have to wait for the teaser."

"Lillian-ah!" I screamed, and heard her laughing, saying she doesn't do special treatment. Yeji came into my dorm room with tired eyes, and the look of being upset.

"Chaeryeong, I know you miss Lillian like the rest of us, but it's 2 am, and I along with the rest of the girls are trying to sleep, and would like to go to bed, okay?" Yeji began, and I nodded. "You can talk to her in the morning, we don't have work tomorrow."

"Fine. Lillian-ah, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go." I apologized with a sad tone as Yeji left the room. "Will you be available tomo- in a few hours?"

"Yep, I'll be available for a few days after I get this work done, which I'm almost done with." Lillian replied. "Goodnight, Chaeryeong unnie."

And with that, the call ended. My plan was to go to bed, but I ended up finding myself staying awake, looking at group photos we took with Lillian while we were there. While I was searching the internet to see if there were any other photos of her, I found out she had a discord server, and after creating an account, I joined it. Of course, I didn't directly say who I was, but didn't make it too hard to figure out either. Hours that felt like minutes went by, and I noticed the sun light reaching through my window. And that is when I realized that I've been awake for hours, talking to Lillian's other fans on the server. I had said my good nights to them, which a few had questioned, but decided not to explain.

I had decided to put my phone away and rest, and hopefully get a few hours of rest. However, my mind wouldn't stop racing about the young artist I met in December. I don't know what it is, but her charm, and her energy felt so good. It felt so nice to hang around her and her family, but mainly her. I don't know why, I just... I just feel drawn to her. She's kind and lovely, yet not too scared to step up and defend others. Her beauty is like those of an angel, yet shines brighter than the sun, and when she blushes, it's just so adorable!