0.

☆*:.。. o(い)o .。.:*☆

"Holy shit. They run pretty quick!"

"You think we can't see that, Axel?"

"Well, they ran pretty far so I didn't know if you could see it. With your eyesight being bad and all..."

"Why are we just standing around? We should go after them."

"Go after them and do what?"

"Well... ask them to join the guild, obviously."

☆彡【DESCRIPTION】

☆彡
【DESCRIPTION】

You were just getting back to your apartment after a stressful day at work but a package at your door caught your eye.

You open up the package to find some futuristic looking tablet with the word 'HOLOLIVE' on the back. You decide to try turning it on because why the hell not! There surely wont be any consequences for that, right?

Blacking out and waking up in the middle of a field to the sound of some guys yelling in the joy of their victory was the last thing you expected!

After running away unsuccessfully from the group of eight men you learn they make up an adventurer's guild called Tempus and are apparently looking for one more member... to look after their base whenever they're away and fighting off the corrupted monsters around Elysium!

☆彡
【BEFORE READING】

i absolutely love the tempus boys and if i was writing a story for luxiem i decided i might as well write something about these amazing guys !
i think i can handle writing two fics at the same time ;)

if you don't like plot heavy books but still like vtubers you should check out my other fic i have !! this story will follow a plot and is gonna be pretty lore heavy

this is best read in dark mode, in any font size of your choosing, and whenever you're comfy and got lots of time because im planning on making this shit LONNGg

all lowercase in author notes is intended :)

【WARNING】
this story will contain:

•filler chapters

•ooc tempus

•fandoms inside jokes

•swearing (thanks axel, hakka, bettel and flayon)

•my mediocre writing