Even Still

1

"Six?"

"Yeah?"

"This is the 3rd year dormitory."

"And?"

"We're not supposed to be here."

Towering in front of them is the mentioned dormitory for the 3rd years. A large I-shaped building with five floors and twenty rooms on each floor.

"Two." Six turned his eyes to her. "If you're going to be a villain then you ought to learn to break the rules a little bit. You won't live a fun life if you keep listening to whatever someone above tells you to do. I thought you wanted to see Eight?"

"...Are you saying that Eight is in her room?"

"Yup."

"Does she have any classes?"

"Eight wouldn't be a great villain if she followed the rules."

(I'm surprised that she wasn't expelled. Though I could ask that to any of those people.) "I still think it's a bad idea. What if somebody sees us?"

"They won't. Maybe. It's still afternoon so most of the students would probably be still in their classrooms."

"My classmates aren't the ones you should be worried about. They saw you taking away, and if they fail to catch you then they would most likely go ask the school security for help. Also." Two pointed at the entrance of the dormitory. There's a guard sleeping loudly by the entrance. "I'm certain that the moment we passed by the entrance the guard is going to wake up."

"Oh? Winston? You don't have to worry about him, I've passed by him plenty of times. All you need to do is stay close to me and we'll be fine," he said while he gave Two a knowing smile.

"Yeah...that's not happening." Two took another step back from Six.

"Don't be a baby, Two. There's nobody around. They wouldn't see you sticking close to me." Even though Two isn't a member of Even, she has already placed her condition into effect: The condition that she wouldn't be associated with Even, socially and physically. Can you imagine the rumors that would spread if somebody saw her and Six together? Talking without a care in the world? It would cause an outcry that would put the Zero Incident to shame.

"I wouldn't be so sure. For some reason there's always somebody lurking nearby who just happened to see something juicy."

"Hah...If you're going to be stingy about this then how would you pass by the guard without waking him up?"

"...I may have an idea."

"What is it then?"

Two pointed at his large bag. "Do you have a trench coat, a hat, and a pair of shades?" Six said with a raised brow.

"You're asking me if I have a trench coat, a bowl hat, and a pair of shades?"

"...Yes?"

"Of course, I do! A villain always needs to be ready." Six opened his bag and pull out a hat, trench coat, and a pair of shades. "What do you plan to do with these?"

"Watch." Two took the three items she requested she requested and put them all together, turning her from the holy child into a complete stranger!

Six looked at Two with disappointment. "Really? that's your idea?"

"Yes!" Two twirled around, showing off her disguise. "With this, the guard wouldn't suspect that I'm the holy child or even a 1st year student."

"No, that wouldn't work at all," Six said while keeping his voice low. "You probably got this idea from those shows but let me tell you right now that they never work. You're just making yourself even more suspicious."