welcome

Gods are foolish and prideful entities. Its a well known fact but only a few believes it. These great beings are born from the beliefs of the mortals, and, once these mortal stop believing them, worshipping them, these entities called Gods becomes dust, like they never existed in the first place. The mortals play a huge role in the cycle of life and death of many creatures. If there is balance, its all because of them. But, The star complex doesn't seem to accept this. They believe they are the one above all. They control and manipulate the mortals for their own entertainment. Star Complex was originally a heavenly place that used to be the home of many Gods. It didn't matter if there lived the upper or the lower Gods, they all lived in harmony. But it all started to go down when a certain mortal became a resident of Star Complex. A mortal became a God, that mortal became The God Of Despair. The Star Complex lost its balance. The other Gods found their titles, Their powers to be threatened by the mortals. They became envious, started to play with life, But, Some Gods were against it, they protested and Sealed the mortal God. But to their misery, The other Gods of The Star Complex seen them as a taboo . They were being killed, some flew and left their titles, that are still empty in the Star Complex. This system is still going on till now, even the upper Gods like life and death couldn't do anything against the majority. The Star Complex is now only harmonious in its name.

~~~~~~~~

" Thiaaaaa~" A white fluffy ball flew across the huge theater.

" Noor? What are you doing here?" The girl named thia asked the fluff ball, She was sitting on a bean cushion and had Grey hair that reached her elbows, black dull eyes with eye bangs . she was wearing a white colored sweater and cargo pants with pink colored bunny like slippers. But what stood out the most was the blue floating screens around her.

" What are you doing Thia?" the fluff named Noor started floating around the girl in circles.

" Nothing." Thia or Cynthia answered Noor with an exhausted face.

" Thiaa~ Please tell meeee~ I am soooo boreddd~."

* sigh* " Noor, what do you think about making new friends?" Cynthia asked the fluff ball.

.

.

.

" REALLY!! Noor can make new friends! Who are they thia!? Tell me, who are they?!!"

* chuckle* " Haha, Noor, calm down, i am just planning to do my work again."

....... " After so many centuries passed? everyone had forgotten about you Thia. They think you-you died. Are you really sure? This could create a havoc in the Star Complex."

" I-I am sure Noor. I want to do it again."

" What about the others? They will found about it and t-then t-they wi-

*shh* " Nothing is gonna happen to me Noor. They will not find me. You remember 'him' right? "

" 'Him' as in." the atmosphere between the two beings became quiet tense.

" Yes, i am talking about 'him'. He holds quiet a high position in the Star Complex. And i asked him for a little help,.... Afterall, ... He wanted to express his gratitude to someone in the mortal realm."

.... " Fine, i will only trust 'him' this time. But who are we gonna invite?" the white fluff first said with a cute pout which later turned in a confused expression.

" Just a Red head and his companions."

~~~~~~~