The Garden Of Tulips And Dandelions (1)

" Cat" --- goddess/ cynthia or Noor 

" cat" --- screen or au

~~~~~~~

" Thia?" 

" Awake Noor?"

"Mhmm." the fluff excitingly started floating.

" But thia, How why are you in that form? What about The Star Complex? T-they could find you if they detected your active gnosis!"

* shh* the goddess putted a finger on the fluff mouth. " For a tiny creature like you, you sure talk a lot."

" But-

" Nothing is gonna happen to me. Afterall i have taken my position back and... i will also had to work as an assistant of ' him'."

" Thia" Noor had a sad look on her face which Cynthia could help but chuckle at. It was cute to look at.

" Noor~ oh my noor, my light. I am the Moon Goddess And ' he ' is at peak in night so its my duty to do my work as ' his' right hand man. ( can my dear readers guess who is this 'him'?) Andd~ 'he' had offered quiet a good deal to me."

" What! Thia y-you made a deal with him?!"

" It was not exactly a deal. More like one sided contract."

" .....Why?" Noor had a complicated look on her face.

* sigh*  " .... Its just ... i had nothing to loss anymore."

....  " Thia,... *hick* why?..."

the goddess picked the floating and crying white fluff.

" shhh, Noor, stop crying. I didn't mean it like that..... umm, oh! right we have guests right, so we can't let them wait for long. Lets go Noor." cynthia tried to cheer up noor but only got a small nod in return

*hick*  " you go *hick* i will stay here with nonna and oppa." *hick*

*sigh*  " As you wish,... please forgive me Noor." the goddess said in a dejected tone, noor didn't say anything and floated away after getting released from the goddess's hug.

~~~~~~~~~

* creak*

the door in which the goddess went opened up revealing a certain grey headed girl with puffy eyes clearly indicating that she cried. But who would dare say anything to a being like her and its not that they have known her for a long time. Clearly her and the participants presents were just strangers who would never cross their path again when this ' reaction' is over.

*sigh* the goddess gave a heavy sigh and went to sit on her bean shaped sofa (?)

" So, shall we start our next reaction? I hope that my dear participants have enjoyed their break and didn't break anything." the goddess said showing a clearly fake smile.

' she is acting weird' a certain red and blonde head duo thought.

" Umm... miss goddess-

" cynthia just call me that."

" Ah! yes, so miss Cynthia, can you tell us till when we will be free from this event." Valentino asked only to get a reply from an angered goddess.

" You will leave when i want you to, understood?" Valentino nodded at the goddess's statement. no one dared to say anything because of fear of angering the already conflicted goddess.

" Now then, the problems are resolved, we shall start the reaction. Oh! and this time, you might get something informational." Everyone leaned forward to listen to what the goddess have to say.