The Celestial Adventure(1)

"cat" -- screen/au

"cat" -- goddess/ noor and her friends.

~~~~~~~~

" Human! This apple pie is so delicious!! I want Beacrox to make it for me when we get home!" The young black dragon shouted, gaining a 'hmm' from cale.

' Its been an hour and that goddess is still not in the sight....strange.'

~~~~~~~

tap tap tap

the sound of footsteps was the only melody ringing in the castle halls. A heavenly maiden with bronze colored skin, starry hair, a little crescent moon on her forehead, white shiny pearls hanging on her hair and neck and a red spider lily pinned on the right side of her hair. She had an elegant aura surrounding her. Not to forget the glamorous halls that were on par with her beauty; big hall covered with gold, filled with numerous painting, status, hanging, chandeliers, but one such things among these pieces of history shone the most bright, a simple yet elegant statue of five figures though the faces were not as clear as the sea, there was something about that statue that caught the maiden's interest, something demonic yet not. something giving her that same aura of that 'God', perhaps, he made this himself. These people seemed to be strangers yet at the same time it felt like the maiden had known them for a long time. The strange figures wearing weird masks, some strange elements like a man with four arms, but there was this figure amongst them, a small yet powerful figure, a youth with a tattoo on his right arm with a very much demonic mask worn on his face. He was the one who had the most detailed and finned structure. The figure of the youth reminded the maiden of a certain friend of hers.

' Is he his son or something?' The beauty sighed and continued her walk until she reached her destination, a city residing within the castle, a beautiful city filled with prosperity and happiness, night sky with a moon that shone bright as the sun, The lanterns adding more brightness to this nightly beauty, the city ruled by the maiden's friend, the nation of contracts, Liyue.

" You came."

....  " Won't you welcome your friend, Morax?"

~~~~~~~~

" Dongsaeng, what are you doing?" the sun of roan empire spoke massaging his temples while his instructor looked at the redhead with pitiful eyes.

" Breathing"

" No *sigh* what i wanted to ask was that what is that thing doing in your arms?" alberu spoke pointing at the blue fluff crying in his dongsaeng's arms.

...." Cuddling?"

" wha-... just forget it." said alberu gaining a hmm from choi han.

*tsk*  " Unlucky bastard." the golden dragon walked towards cale and lifted the blue fluff.

" You, who are you?"

.... after a pregnant silence a loud crying noise was heard leaving the participants stunned.

" wAaaahhh, *hick* C-cosmo is *hick* only doing his j-job!*hick* wahhh!!"

" H-hey! Goldie gramps!! w-why is t-this thing crying!! Human do something!!"

" C-cale nya, it is soo loud!!"

" It hurts my ear nya!"

" C-cosmo isn't a thing!!" *hick*  " You all a-are so m-mean! I w-will t-tell Cynthia about y-you a-all."

...." Wait- Cynthia?" Rosalyn asked walking towards the group

*hick* " y-yes, c-cynthia is m-my friend." *hick*