Contain the Hunger

As you finally got comfortable in your white coffin you smelled something from outside, and it smelled good.

You wanted to look for what that wonderful smell but you then you remember that you had to stay in the coffin until the morning.

So you tried to ignore it by rolling over going to sleep 'I will worry about food in the morning' you thought to yourself hoping the smell would fade.

Then you heard something like foot steps like whatever this smell was, sounded like it was right outside the house 'maybe...maybe Sun and Moon be ok if I took a quick walk around the house right?' you thought to yourself.

You tried to push on the coffin lid which at first was too heavy then as you continued to smell that heavenly aroma 'oh come on lid just fucking move!' you thought to yourself growling in frustration you then managed to toss the lid on the floor.

At least you thought you woke up Moon but his coffin lid didn't move. You sighed as you walked out of Moon's room quietly as possible.

As you made it to the hall you were practically stumbling to find the smell sniffing the air like a blood hound.

Though before you got a foot away from Moon's bedroom you felt someone grab your hand startling you. You turned to see Moon looking worried yet very tired "come to bed starlight, it's late you need your rest" Moon said pulling you back to his room.

You shake your head "n-no, I don't want to" Moon sighed his patience clearly wearing down yet he kept calm "if you're still scared to sleep in your coffin starlight, you can sleep with me in my coffin there's plenty of room" Moon afford smiling to you.

However you didn't like that idea at all still wanting whatever that delicious smell was, shake your head again "no no Moon I'm not scared, something smells good, like really, really good" you then gripped Moon's top "can you help me find it?" you asked looking pitiful.

Moon sighed getting down to you level wiping the drool off your chin "Y/N, starlight, your senses are just very... sensitive now, so whatever your smelling or even hearing could be miles away from here or even rotten" Moon explained.

You growled unsatisfied with that answer "no! there has to be a human a fresh kill close by" you struggled to get free from Moon's grasp but it wasn't working as Moon grabbed your other hand.

Yet as you grew more and more frustrated  the easier it was to push Moon away though not get out of Moon's hold on you.

You then glared at Moon though as you did you noticed your vision suddenly becoming sharper suddenly having you see every little detail in the room, in hall just everywhere despite it being dark.

Moon then looked at you in shock as if he 'you' of all people startled him.

Then Moon tackled you to the ground trying desperately to pin you to the ground "Sun Eclipse get the fuck in here now!" Eclipse appeared in the room looking well rested with a serious look on his face, while Sun merely put pants on and was throwing on his button up maroon top.

Eclipse didn't hesitate and ran over to you and Moon and immediately started to assist Moon in pinning your arms to the ground, Sun frowned "sunshine please relax were only trying to help you" Sun reached out attempting to pet your head at first you growled sounding angry and animalistic at him then as Sun's hand touched your head merely made a low growl sounding like a angry purr

Eclipse growled "great she is calm now focus" Sun then looked up at Eclipse but continued petting you. Eclipse sat up bit "we can't let her leave here tonight, especially not in this state" Eclipse said firmly "Sun Moon you have that special cell still set up in your basement right" Sun looked away, but Moon nodded "yes we kept it for... tough nights" Moon said sounding guilty.