Part 6

Armon Tyrell Jones Jr.
Mon|18

                                    School 📍It's 1st period and class just started

                                    School 📍
It's 1st period and class just started. It's loud as fuck in here. A girl walks in the class and sits next to me. I haven't even looked at her but by the shoes she got on she look like she can dress.

The teacher calling everybody name out for attendance. Before she get to my name I hear her call "Ka'or Marie Taylor" and I hear the girl sitting next to me say "Here". I look up and it's the girl from the mall.

I looked at her and said "KayKay?" She looked at me and said "yes who are u" I said "It's me Armon"
She looked at me in shock and gave me a hug. I couldn't even believe it was her she was so beautiful. The girl from the mall is the girl I grew up with and I didn't even know.

She looked at me and said "I haven't seen you in years ever since that situation happened between our parents" And I agreed.

Once the teacher was finished talking about our syllabus Ka'or asked me what my schedule was because she didn't know her way around the school because it was her first year here.

I looked at my schedule and we had the same exact schedule. So I knew this year was going to be good. I looked down at the floor and seen she had a cheer bag. I looked at her and said "You still cheer?" She looked at me and said "Yes of course I still cheer".

She looked at me and asked did I still play football and I told her yea. She said " you and sin trying out for football today" and I said "yea". I asked her was her and Kayla trying out for cheer today and she said yes. Class ended and we went to our next period.

Ka'or Marie Taylor
KayKay|18

                                    School 📍Ka'or Thoughts : It was last period and almost time for cheer tryouts

School 📍
Ka'or Thoughts : It was last period and almost time for cheer tryouts. Today was a good ass day. Armon is so fucking fine I didn't even know it was him. Me and him gone look good together I already got a feeling😊

Before class ended I walked up to Armon and I said " Hey Armon since we got classes together what's your number?"
He looked at me and smiled his smile gave me chills.He gave me his number.
He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "I hope you make the cheer team so you can cheer me on" I looked at him and laughed and walked out the classroom to go to cheer tryouts.