Part 7

Ka'or Marie Taylor
KayKay|18

Cheer tryouts are over and I made the team

Cheer tryouts are over and I made the team. I text Armon and asked him did he make the football team and he said Yes. So I guess ima be cheering for my man😭.

I got home and took a shower and my dad wasn't there so I knew he was most likely at the Trap. I text him to see how long he was going to be gone.
And he said he was most likely going to be out until 3 or 4. So I just ordered my food. As I'm eating I look at my phone and see that Armon is FaceTiming me.

Ka'or- Hey Mon
Armon - Hey beautiful
Ka'or-What you doing
Armon - Nothing just got finished eating some food. How bout you?
Ka'or - Eating some food
Armon - Oh Ok . Umm KayKay can I talk to you about sum?
Ka'or - Yea wassup"
Armon - Do you think we should have each others number
Ka'or- Yea why you ask".
Armon - I'm asking because what if our parents find out that we talking on the phone and shi like that.

Ka'or - To be honest Mon Idk. But whatever the fuck our parents got going on has nothing to do with us. I know my dad is a kingpin and is partners with big meech and your father is a kingpin and the leader of the bloods but that has nothing to do with us"
Armon- But KayKay I work for my father now.
Ka'or - I don't care Mon. Their beef has nothing do to do with us. you are not beefing with my father.Buck is.
Armon- Ok but Kay we can't tell nobody that's close to our parents we talking on the phone and shi.
Ka'or - Ok I won't.

After the conversation Me and him end up going to sleep on the phone.