Part 21

Sincere Antonio Parker
Sin|18                                         February 21st

Sincere Antonio Parker Sin|18                                         February 21st

                    Downtown Harlem New York 📍

Today is the day I go pick up Armon because he getting released they took him back downtown since he getting released and he ain't no prisoner no more.

I'm happy he coming home so now he can help Ka'or with the pregnancy and shit. I also hope he listened to what the fuck I said about dropping out the game.

Armon got in the car smiling and he dapped me up. He said "Wassup man" I said Wassup G how you feeling that you free?" He said "I'm happy as fuck man that was a long ass 4 months".

I said "So where we about to go" He said "I need you to take me to the jewelry store right quick and then take me to Ka'or house because I want to take her out tonight I need to talk to her". I said "Ok big bro".

I took him to the jewelry store and once he came out we drove to Ka'or house. I knocked on the door and Lexi opened. I said "Hey Ms.Lexi". She said "Hey how you doing" I said "Good I got a surprise"

Quis and Jah walked in the living  and said "What suprise".  I said "Where KayKay at?"

They said she was upstairs with Kayla. I said "Can y'all call her down right quick?" They said Yea and they called her downstairs.

Ka'or Marie Taylor
KayKay|18

                           Harlem New York 📍

                           Harlem New York 📍

I was upstairs finishing Kayla hair. When I got finished all I hear is Jah calling my name. I said "What Jah" he said "You and kayla come downstairs".

Me and Kayla walked downstairs and as soon as I stepped downstairs I seen Sin standing in the doorway with roses.

I said "Oh Kayla coming down the stairs now."Sin said "These not for Kayla". I looked confused and said "who is it for then"

Everybody was recording me and I said "What the fuck is going on." Sin stepped to the side and I seen a fine tall ass dread head walk through the door and It was Armon.

When I seen him I jumped in his arms and started crying. I missed him so much. He was hugging me so tight I didn't even want him to put me down. He put me down and said "Mamas I'm home" and he wiped the tears off my face.

I looked at my mom and she was crying. My mama said KayKay and Kayla we are about to go to the mall. I said "Why I want to spend time with Armon" my dad said "you can later he about to come with me and Sin really quickly". I said "That sounds weird but Ok"