Part 24

Promise Myasia Jones
Mimi|16

It's been 3 weeks since Armon and Ka'or Moved to Charlotte

It's been 3 weeks since Armon and Ka'or Moved to Charlotte. I miss them so much. I talk to Ka'or sometimes. Armon been working at Footlocker.Ka'or said he work everyday except for Saturday and Sundays. She said he work 9am to 7pm. And she is working at Bath N Body Works at the same mall Armon work at. They work the same hours.

I am in the car with my Father because he just picked me up from Basketball Practice at school. He was on the phone and he was on the phone with somebody from his crew.

They were talking about Armon. So I started recording the conversation.I acted like I had my AirPods in. So my dad thought I didn't hear them.

His crew member said " Have you got the drop on Armon yet" my dad said "No but once I do I'm driving up there and killing his ass but until then I'm going to kidnap Kayla".

Right when my dad dropped me off at home I ran straight to mama room. I said "Ma dad said he is going to kill Armon when he finds out where he is at and he is going to Kidnap Kayla."

My mom said "How you know" I showed her the video. She said "Let's pack all of our shit". We packed all of our stuff. And put our things in the car.

Amaya Renee Jones
Amaya|37

                            Harlem New York📍

Harlem New York📍

I can't believe that fucking bastard. I married a fucking lunatic. He wants to kidnap Kayla because Sin left the drug game. And now this motherfucker has a hit out on our own son because he went off to live his fucking life.

As Promise puts our things in the car my husband walks in the house happy as fuck. He gave me a hug from behind and said "Hey baby"

I said "Mhmm hi". He noticed my stuff was gone. He said "Why your stuff packed" I looked at him and slapped him in his face.

I said "You are a fucking lunatic,you have a hit out on our son because he left to live his life. I'm tired of you and your shit me and Promise are leaving. We are getting a fucking divorce".

He said "Baby please don't leave me. You know what happens in the game. Our son is wrong and you know he is."

I said "Buck are you fucking serious right now.We are most definitely getting a fucking divorce. Don't call me or text me. You can text Promise but that's if she even answers her phone for your dumb ass."

I left the house and went into a hotel.