9. Nine roses

He's a real chatterbox.
Tangyou stared at this sentence for a full five minutes, not knowing how to continue.
Fortunately, "Xiao Weijing" did not send any other news.
The next morning, Tangyou woke up early, yawned and went to the kitchen for food in her pajamas.
As soon as I got downstairs, I heard Jiang Tao's low voice: "...she has been dead for so many years, what are you afraid of? Don't everyone in Qixing listen to you now? You let Nan Nan go to Qixing to practice for a few years ,what happened again?"
Tangyou stopped walking, didn't go any further, and stood outside.
This man came back quite early.
Tang Xiao liked to collect porcelain from various dynasties, and she happened to be standing behind a tall Duobaoge shelf; the wooden shelf well covered Tangyou's figure, and she held her breath, listening carefully to their conversation.
Qixing was originally a company under the name of Tangyou's mother, Su Yuan. Before Su Yuan died of illness, she said with difficulty that she would leave the company to Tangyou in the future, but she did not make a literal will; "You are too young to take on big responsibilities" as the reason, and you still occupy Qixing in a grandiose manner.
Tangyou wanted to know how Tang Xiao would answer.
"Of course it's nothing if it's just for experience, but that's not your purpose," Tang Xiao asked with a tired voice, "You want Nan Nan to enter Qixing?"
"Nan Nan is so wronged by following me," Jiang Tao's voice choked up, "Before your parents didn't agree with us, and I was your lover for nine years without a single complaint; Nan Nan was scolded every day as a bastard and Pointing fingers, what can I do?"
Tangyou quietly turned on the recording function of the phone.
The ready-made white lotus teaching process.
As expected, men are soft-hearted, and Tangyou was quite moved when she heard Tangxiao call her: "Taotao, I have wronged you for so many years. But Qixing was left to Youyou by Su Yuan—"
"You are Youyou's father and Su Yuan's husband, don't her things belong to you too?"
Through the tiny gaps, Tangyou saw Jiang Tao crying, and Tang Xiao held her face and wiped away her tears.
Jiang Tao burst into tears: "Youyou is loved by Mrs. Xiao, and she is engaged. In the future, she will marry Xiao Weijing. Qixing is just icing on the cake for her, but it is a gift for Nannan! What does Nannan have? How do you ask her to marry a good family in the future? You are also a daughter, so you can't feel sorry for Nan Nan?"
Tang Xiao has not been so firm for a long time, and hesitated: "I will talk about this later... Nan Nan will go to Qixing to have a try first, and we will talk about this after Youyou gets married, okay?"
Jiang Tao threw herself into his arms: "Ah Xiao, you are so kind."
Tangyou had no expression on her face, and turned off her phone while the couple embraced passionately.
Qixing is something left to her by her mother.
Now, in order to make Jiang Tao happy, he wants to give Qixing to Tang Nan.
Just turning around, Tang You met Jiang Chenting's eyes.
Jiang Chenting was standing only two steps behind her, with two buttons on the top of his white shirt undone.
He didn't smile, his thin lips were tightly pressed.
Tangyou smiled as if nothing had happened, and walked out. Jiang Chenting followed her silently until he arrived at the restaurant. He finally broke the silence: "Tangtang, don't worry, I will convince uncle. Qixing will always be Yours, that won't change."
Tangyou frowned, "Thank you brother."
She did not place too much hope on Jiang Chenting.
Anyway, Jiang Chenting has no blood relationship with her, but Tang Nan and Jiang Tao are his real blood relatives.
Besides, how could Tang Xiao let Jiang Chenting intervene in this matter?
Jiang Tao has always hoped to give Tang Xiao another son, but she hurt her body when she gave birth to Tang Nan, and she never succeeded in conceiving after that. Tang Xiao now has a deep affection for Jiang Tao, and even treats Jiang Chenting as his own son, letting him take over the company and training him to be his right-hand man.
But Jiang Chenting was not his own after all.
Tangyou thought for a long time in the room, how to stop Jiang Tao.
In this case... now I can only go to grandma.
Tangyou's grandmother, Ms. Meng Yunqiu, still stays in Xijing.
Tangyou hadn't seen her for a long time.
When Grandpa Tang was caught cheating, Ms. Meng Yunqiu directly divorced and took half of the Tang family's property to start her own business. Now the company under her name already occupies half of the household appliances.
Everyone said that Meng Yunqiu was ruthless, divorced when he said divorce, and never went home to see his children.
Right as if never born.
The last time I saw Meng Yunqiu was at Tangyou's coming-of-age ceremony, which was organized by Mr. Xiao with great momentum; Meng Yunqiu came over with a serious expression to give gifts, said "Happy Birthday" and left, not even seeing Tang Xiao.
Tangyou absently opened a page of the book, thinking that grandma probably still likes her, otherwise it would be impossible for her to attend her coming-of-age ceremony alone.
Tangyou is not an indecisive person, so she talked to Jiang Chenting and asked the family driver to take her there.
When the driver heard her report the address, his face showed embarrassment: "Miss, sir has already said that no one is allowed to visit old lady Meng—"
Tangyou asked back: "I just went to visit my grandma, is there any problem?"
"Of course not, it's just—"
"Then go," Tangyou opened the car door, and said flatly, "If you don't tell me, I won't tell, and my father won't know; even if he pursues the responsibility, you just say that I insist on going."
Seeing her persistence, the driver had no choice but to swallow the words back into his stomach.
Grandma lived quite far from here, spanning half of Xijing; Tang Xiao had a bad relationship with grandma, but when Su Yuan was still alive, she often took Tangyou to accompany her.
Because of this, Tang Xiao often quarreled with Su Yuan.
It's rainy today, this area is a private villa area, the driver's car can't get in, so he can only park outside; Tangyou holds an umbrella, gets out of the car, and walks slowly up the path for pedestrians.
The driver parked the car on the side of the road, very embarrassed.
While hesitating, a black Maybach parked beside him, the window slowly opened, and the person inside asked him, "Miss Tangyou went up just now?"
Calling out Tangyou's name, the driver hesitated and didn't dare to answer directly.
He looked secretly through the car window, but he couldn't see the face of the person in the back seat, but he could see a neat corner of the suit.
A pair of hands with well-defined joints, slender and pale.
The person who spoke to him saw through his thoughts and smiled: "Our husband's surname is Xiao."
Xiao ah.
The driver suddenly realized.
Isn't Tangyou's fiancé named Xiao?
The driver didn't shy away: "Miss Tang is going to visit Ms. Meng Yunqiu."
The man thanked him, turned around and repeated what he had said. He couldn't hear what the two said, but he opened the car door, opened an umbrella, walked around to the other side of the car respectfully, and opened the door.
The tall man got out of the car, and the driver finally saw his face clearly.
The pure black suit is full of abstinence, with a handsome and cold face whose actual age cannot be seen.
With his left hand slightly closed to block the wind, the man lit a cigarette, expressionless, and the smoke was lingering. He glanced at this side through the heavy rain and fog.
The driver didn't recognize him for a while, and stared blankly, until the man held an umbrella and went in along the road Tangyou had just walked, and then he suddenly woke up.
Tangyou sat on the dark red sofa and waited for a long time, only waiting for an apology from the serious maid.
"Ms. Meng is going to take a nap and said she doesn't want to see you," she bowed deeply, "I'm sorry, Miss Tang, please go back."
Tangyou stood up and said in a soft voice, "Then I'll come and visit grandma when she has time."
The maid didn't speak, she was old, her gray hair was tied in a bun behind her head, and she was serious.
When Tangyou went out, she couldn't help but stand in the garden and look back, only seeing a hazy silhouette on the glass window.
[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]
Disappeared again.
She bit her lip and walked slowly down the way she came.
After walking for a while, the drizzle gradually picked up, soaking her hair and clothes; only then did Tangyou remember that her umbrella had been left in the living room.
sigh.
When she was a child, a teacher wrote "strong self-esteem" in the comment to Tangyou. Although her personality has gradually been smoothed now, the arrogance and stubbornness in her bones are still indelible.
It is reasonable to be turned away, but now it feels inappropriate to go back to get an umbrella.
Tangyou struggled again and again, and finally decided to give up.
Forget it, anyway, it's not too far from her car, so it's okay to just walk there.
Unexpectedly, it was raining suddenly, and the raindrops were getting bigger and bigger. Tangyou wore few clothes today, hugged her arms tightly, and couldn't help sneezing hard.
A big black umbrella moved over her head.
Tangyou looked up and saw Xiao Zexing.
He was holding a big black umbrella with twenty-four ribs, which completely covered her head and covered the pouring raindrops.
Xiao Zexing called her name: "Tangyou."
There was no ups and downs in the tone, the eyes fell on her, and moved up quietly.
The wet clothes were firmly attached to her body, revealing her soft and clean curves. On the plain white arms, you can even see the faint blue-purple blood vessels under the skin, which is so beautiful that it is almost demonic.
She came here just to ask for help, her makeup was light and clean, her skin was pale, her loose hair hung quietly and obediently on her shoulders, the corners of her eyelashes and lips were covered with water, and there was a light mist of water.
Looked like weeping.
Chilled by the wind, Tangyou called him softly before he had time to adjust his emotions, "Mr. Xiao."
The man is too tall, she can only look up at him.
Xiao Zexing handed the umbrella to Tangyou, motioning for her to take it first, then took off his coat and put it on her shoulder.
Warm notes of cedar and vetiver envelop her.
Block out the cold outside completely.
Tangyou squeezed the soft coat, thinking, this is a good opportunity to fuck him.
Tangyou raised her face and looked at him pitifully: "Can you take me home? I came here by subway without breakfast, and I need to squeeze for more than two hours to go back. I'm cold and hungry now. It's really good." It's hard."
--quick!
——Reject her!
——Quickly show that disgusted look and move the umbrella away! After returning back, he unswervingly proposed to Mr. Xiao to withdraw the engagement!
Under Tangyou's extremely expectant gaze, Xiao Zexing smiled slightly with dimples on his cheeks: "Of course."
Tangyou: "..."
Don't you hate white lotus the most? Can't you hear such an obvious lie?
Xiao Zexing changed the subject: "Come here to visit your grandma?"
Tangyou, who was downcast, was stunned: "How does Mr. Xiao know?"
Soon, she remembered one thing: "ah, does second uncle live here?"
"Second uncle?"
"That's right, it's Xiao Zexing, Uncle Xiao," Tangyou smiled, "My aunt told me once that the second uncle thought the original house was too noisy and moved here... Speaking of which, I don't seem to have seen him yet. What about my second uncle?"
Xiao Zexing said calmly, "I have seen it."
"Huh?" Tangyou stopped and looked at him in surprise, "When? Why don't I remember?"
The black umbrella turned around, and Xiao Zexing told her calmly: "On your fifth birthday, Grandpa Tang brought you to Xiao's house to play, and Xiao Zexing was there."
Tangyou was a little dazed: "You remember it very clearly."
Calculated, at that time, Xiao Weijing should only be... ten years old? Will a ten-year-old child remember these things clearly?
Tangyou couldn't even remember what stupid things she did when she was ten years old.
Xiao Zexing looked down at her, and said slowly:
"Because when we first met, you peed all over him."