39. Thirty-nine roses (catching insects)

Looking at each other, Liang Quekui's face instantly turned into a peach. She immediately covered her eyes and tried to hypnotize herself: "I... I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything... Ah, Youyou, I'll wait for you outside, and come out after you pack up."

While talking, Liang Kekui fled in a panic.

Tangyou stiffly let go of Xiao Zexing's tie, Taohua's eyes were full of despair.

She tremblingly asked, "When did Que Kui come here?"

Xiao Zexing pinched her little paw on his tie, and protected her back with the other hand to prevent the little rabbit from slipping down due to excessive fright.

His face was calm: "It starts when you let me say that I like you."

Ah ah ah ah ah!

Tangyou was about to go crazy. She got off Xiao Zexing's lap and stood barefoot on the blanket, wanting to cry, "Then why didn't you remind me?"

Wait, he reminded.

It's just that at that time Tangyou thought that Xiao Zexing was deliberately deceiving her.

After all, soldiers never tire of cheating, but they didn't expect the old fox today to be extraordinarily honest.

Xiao Zexing straightened his tie, seeing Tangyou's still bewildered expression, smiled, "I'll give you a chance to be promoted, do you want to?"

"don't want."

Tangyou's mind was in a mess, and she didn't think much about it, so she refused directly.

Life finally got its hands on her little pomelo.

woo woo woo.

Tangyou couldn't imagine what Liang Quekui would think of her now.

She looked down at herself, she was only wearing an apricot petticoat; just now she was pressing Xiao Zexing, forcing him to say something that seemed to be confession (dialogue) white (love), grabbed his tie, and forced him fiercely; ah , and before that, bit his neck.

For the naive Liang Quekui, how much impact should this kind of impact be! ! !

Tangyou was at a loss, Xiao Zexing had already taken the little devil skirt next to her, opened it and looked at the structure carefully, then unzipped the zipper on the back and motioned Tangyou to raise her arms: "Put on the clothes first."

Putting her on a skirt, Xiao Zexing adjusted the angle of the skirt, carefully smoothed the curled corners, and pulled the zipper along the curve of her body. Then he held her in his arms and patted her comfortingly along the back. Twice: "What are you afraid of? Nothing."

Tangyou calmed down for five seconds, and then followed Xiao Zexing out.

Seeing Liang Quekui sitting in front of the small table in a daze.

On the table were the teacups that Xiao Zexing had just used, but Liang Quekui didn't dare to move any of them now, and just stared blankly at the air, with doubts about life written all over his face.

Hearing the commotion here, Liang Quekui turned his face and called Tangyou: "Second...Second Aunt."

Tangyou's scalp went numb for a moment, and she hurriedly waved her hands: "No, no, Quekui, my second uncle—"

Eye contact with Liang Quekui, she immediately felt like a scumbag who was caught in bed.

She is Hong Xxian, and Liang Quekui is Lin Xru.