36 Thirty-six roses

Xiao Zexing looked down at her, with dimples looming: "Are you sure?"

Tangyou was already a little irritable, so she didn't answer, but pulled Xiao Zexing's shirt collar forcefully, leaned forward slightly, and kissed his lips directly.

She didn't know the correct way to kiss at all, even if she stuck it up aggressively, it turned out to be the simplest way of kissing her lips, and looked at him with wide eyes.

The seaside is full of rays of light, the blue and clear water is rippling, and the sea breeze is slightly salty. The white pigeon landed on the railing, retracted its wings, and tilted its head to look at the two people who were kissing.

Xiao Zexing bent down, passed his arm behind her, and hugged her, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and his eyes were dark.

On the other hand, Tangyou raised her face, and the tear mole at the corner of her eye was small and exquisite.

Tangyou tentatively bit his lip.

I didn't dare to use force, the strength was very small, but it succeeded.

Her jerky and disorganized kiss.

Xiao Zexing indulged and acquiesced to her nonsense.

However, when Tangyou tasted enough and was about to withdraw to leave, Xiao Zexing grabbed his waist and pressed him even closer.

Xiao Zexing's voice was low and hoarse: "Kiss again."

The kisses this time were not as gentle as the previous two. The old fox finally stopped hiding his true nature and showed his hidden fangs; I was a little out of breath, but still had a subtle sense of accomplishment.

It's just that his head was dizzy from being kissed, and holding his arm, Tangyou felt that it was really good to kiss Xiao Zexing.

She can come again ten times and eight times.

Feeling dizzy, Xiao Zexing easily picked up Tangyou and walked into the room.

Tangyou put her arms around his neck, pressed her face against his ears, her cheeks blushed little by little.

Mom, this posture is so ambiguous now.

She was like an octopus, her limbs were tightly wrapped around him, and she refused to let go.

The soft skirt draped over his hands, the cool silk texture seemed to be provocative.

Xiao Zexing's hands tightened.

After putting Tangyou down, he closed the glass door leading to the terrace and closed the gauze curtain tightly.

Turn on the creamy yellow lamp beside the pillow.

In the gentle halo, the two kissed on the soft silk and goose down bedding. There were no other guests staying on this floor of the hotel, and everything was silent, only the sound of slightly rapid breathing could be heard clearly.

Beauty can seduce people, but it can also make people courageous.

Some Tangyou, who are hypoxic, let go of their minds and don't want to think about those messy things anymore, they just want to kiss.

But kissing is not enough.

The little rabbit stretched out its sinful claws.

The little claw was pinched by Xiao Zexing to stop her further movement, and pressed against her forehead, calling her in a hoarse voice: "Youyou."