12. Twelve Roses (Catch Bugs)

A minute-long death stare.
Tang Nan on the ground coughed twice and sat up with difficulty; while Tangyou turned around and ran, and after returning to her room, she sent text messages tremblingly to try to maintain her vicious white lotus persona.
Tangyou: Hey, hey, hey, he was just playing a wrestling match with his sister
――No, as you can see, I was really beating one-sidedly.
Tangyou: I’m really not bullying her
——It’s really bullying! After the bullying is over, they will sell miserably! I am such a hateful white lotus!
Tangyou: Don’t get me wrong, I’m so sad
——Be sure to misunderstand me! Please hate me! Be furious! Retire!
After several messages were sent, Tangyou racked her brains to think of how to make him hate her even more, when the notification sounded, she received a reply.
Sitting up with one leg crossed, Tangyou shook her hands and nodded.
Xiao Zha: Good skill
Xiao Zha: Ever practiced?
Tangyou didn't dare to turn back, she wailed, stuffed her phone under the pillow, and pulled the quilt to cover her head.
She vaguely felt that the recent behavior of "Xiao Weijing" doesn't look like he wants to divorce her...
The thought sent her into a great panic.
In the early morning of the next day, Tang Xiao brought the listless Tang Nan over to apologize to her.
It's not that Tangyou didn't plan Tangnan to go to Tangxiao to complain, which surprised her very much.
The slap mark on Tang Nan's face was covered by thick foundation and concealer, and she was downcast: "I'm sorry, sister, I shouldn't have done that yesterday, I was wrong..."
Tangyou immediately took her hand and said with great affection: "Silly sister, I know you are joking."
Touching the half of Tang Nan's face that was beaten last night with incomparable precision, Tang Nan gasped in pain.
Tangyou smiled and was extremely loving: "Our sisters have such a good relationship, how could it be affected by this trivial matter?"
Tang Xiao was very moved by what she said: "Youyou, you really have grown up, and you are much more sensible than before."
Tangyou smiled weakly: "Father, you taught me better."
Tang Nan next to him took a few more breaths.
After teaching Tangnan a lesson, Tang Xiao took Tangyou's hand with a face full of shame: "Last night, if Mr. Xiao hadn't said that, I wouldn't have known that Tangnan bullied you..."
Tangyou was slightly taken aback.
Xiao Weijing still has a conscience.
I also know how to protect her.
She didn't respond, Tang Xiao looked at her expression, remembered yesterday that Xiao Zexing casually mentioned about Qi Xing, and swallowed the words back.
Not in a hurry.
The marriage has not been finalized yet, wait for Tangyou and Xiao Weijing to get married before starting to plan.
Now let Tang Nan try to rotate in the grass-roots department of Qixing.
Tangyou saw Tangxiao's hesitant to speak and tangled look, and remained calm.
She guessed that Xiao Weijing probably said something again.
On the return trip, Tangyou took Jiang Chenting's car.
She didn't sleep well last night, she drooped her head, she was so sleepy that she shed tears.
In the haze, Jiang Chenting suddenly heard: "You don't want to marry Xiao Weijing?"
One sentence woke up the drowsiness, Tangyou looked at him with wide eyes, and denied it flatly: "How is it possible, I like him so much, how could it be possible that I don't want to marry him?"
Jiang Chenting held his lips and smiled: "Tangtang, don't tell such lies in front of me."
The speed of the car was not fast, a shiny black Maybach jumped by, it was Xiao Weijing's car, Jiang Chenting just met him yesterday.
Jiang Chenting said: "Don't worry, as long as you don't like it, my brother won't let you marry me."
The sun was a little bright outside, Tangyou picked up a book, opened it, and covered her face.
"Well... I know, okay, Uncle Wang, I understand what you mean..."
Miao Jiaxi just came in with strawberries, saw Tangyou on the phone, immediately put down the strawberries, and left lightly.
Close the door gently by the way.
Sitting on the sofa, Tangyou gently pressed back a corner of the mask that was about to fall off.
She raised her face, didn't smile, and spoke in a soft and soft voice: "Uncle Wang, I know you have your own considerations; you know the current situation and don't dare to trouble you too much, so I just want to ask you one thing, if Jiang Tao Mother and daughter really want to join the board of directors, please stand by my side, can you make it?"
The person over there responded, and sighed again: "Youyou, I watched you grow up. Director Su always took care of me back then, and I will show you the way——If you really want to enter Qixing, you'd better It's better to ask Xiao Zexing to come forward. He is your fiancé's second uncle, and now he is in charge of Mingjian, and a word from him is more helpful than anything else."
As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Yu saw a tall and straight man approaching surrounded by the crowd, and hurriedly said: "Okay, Youyou, uncle will tell you these words. I still have something to do, let's talk about it next time when I have time."
While speaking, the person has already arrived in front of him.
Wang Yu put away his mobile phone and greeted him with a smile: "Mr. Xiao, I have invited you here."
Xiao Zexing was dressed in a dark suit, which made him even more majestic.
The light cast a shadow on his noble face, and he smiled: "I heard that you were not in good health a while ago, but now you look much better."
Wang Yu didn't expect Xiao Zexing to remember him at all, he was flattered, and smiled: "It's been a long time ago, thank you for thinking about me."
This is the Chen family's game, and he is just a young man.
After drinking for three rounds, Wang Yu kept the order in mind, and tentatively mentioned a few words.
Xiao Zexing calmly put down his wine glass: "Is it Dong Su's star?"
Wang Yu nodded.
Someone at the side saw that the wine in Xiao Zexing's glass was empty, and poured it eagerly; Xiao Zexing gave his hand a weak hand, and smiled: "Speaking of which, Qixing and I have a certain relationship."
One sentence attracted the attention of the whole audience.
Xiao Zexing said slowly: "It won't be long before Su Dong's daughter will marry into my family."
Wang Yu's eyelids twitched, thinking to himself.
Coincidentally hey.
He just told Tangyou to remember to please Xiao Zexing, and Xiao Zexing said this on the back foot.
The overtones are already obvious, Qixing's current chairman is Tang Xiao; Xiao Zexing just said that the late former chairman Su Yuan, and deliberately said that Su Yuan's daughter Tangyou will soon marry into the Xiao family.
Full of love for maintenance.
Who is not a human being present? Previously, it was only vaguely heard that Tangyou was not liked by Xiao Weijing, but since Mr. Xiao and Xiao Zexing were on her side, there was nothing to say.
With Xiao Zexing's attitude now, who would dare to help Jiang Tao's mother and daughter?
A big stone fell to the ground in Wang Yu's heart, and he was very happy.
Tangyou never thought of going to Xiao Zexing for help.
She didn't dare to go down this muddy water of the Xiao family. Since she had made up her mind not to get involved with their family in the future, she shouldn't ask for trouble at this time.
But Mr. Xiao obviously didn't think so.
When Tangyou received the call from his old man, Tangyou was flipping through the forms she had compiled, and buried herself in the back of the directors of Qixing, ticking off one by one according to their closeness, attitude and kindness.
During Tang Xiao's tenure as the chairman of Qixing, the entire management basically underwent a major change; several people who were valued by his mother at the beginning either resigned or retired.
It's a little tricky.
When he was at a loss, Mr. Xiao took the initiative to call.
His old man's voice was loud: "Youyou, there is still some time before you start school, right? Come out to play these two days, do you want to go fishing in the sea?"
No, she doesn't want to.
Although the old man's words meant consultation, his tone sounded like he was giving an order.
Even if Tangyou had already started school, he would force her to ask for leave to go out and play.
Tangyou responded to him with a smile: "Okay, Grandpa, where are we going?"
"Don't you little girls like surprises? Let's keep it secret for now." Mr. Xiao was in a good mood and made a decision straight away, "Then let's make a deal. I'll send someone to pick you up tomorrow—about two or three days , you bring some belongings, or make a list and call Axiang, and I will have someone prepare it for you."
Mr. Xiao made a final decision. He naturally didn't like others to refute his opinions, so he made his decision like this, and he wouldn't give Tangyou a chance to say no.
Although Mr. Xiao didn't say it clearly, Tangyou also knew that the most likely reason for going out to play this time was to match her and Xiao Weijing.
Tangyou sighed deeply, closed the book, and rubbed her eyes.
there is always a solution to a problem.
The old man couldn't do anything here, so he had to start from Xiao Weijing's side.
Mr. Xiao personally sent a car to pick up Tangyou, arrived at the airport, chatted with the driver, and Tangyou understood Mr. Xiao's arrangement.
In order to bring her and Xiao Weijing together, the old man took great pains to charter a small island and go out to sea with a yacht; he was also worried that the two would get along awkwardly, so he invited many people of similar age to play together.
"There were a lot of people going this time. Besides Mr. Xiao from my family, I invited many good friends, Mr. Deng Jue, and Mr. Hao Yun..." The driver gave his name carefully and smiled. , "It's a pity that the cousins ​​are not here, so there is no way to go."
The Xiao family's yang is prosperous and yin is declining, which is why Mr. Xiao loves Tangyou so much; he has no daughter or granddaughter under his knees, so he pampers Tangyou like his own granddaughter.
Tangyou felt that it didn't matter, she was not interested in socializing; she was only thinking about how to upset Xiao Weijing's appetite.
It's just that something happened after boarding the plane, and Xiao Weijing refused to come over for a long time.
After arriving at the destination, she had no choice but to get on the yacht; the driver answered the phone on the way, and his expression became serious.
[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]
The person on the phone said that Xiao Weijing refused to accompany Miss Tangyou to go out to sea, and now went to the hospital to accompany Wen Ling to see a doctor.
He asked the driver to appease Miss Tangyou's mood now, and to keep this matter secret until his wife called Miss Tang herself.
The driver responded, feeling sorry for Tangyou in his heart.
Who in the Xiao family doesn't know that Xiao Weijing is extremely indifferent to this fiancée, and it's a pity that Miss Tangyou is so beautiful and sensible...
When he was distracted, when he arrived at the yacht, the driver went to get the room card, and accidentally took Xiao Zexing's room card by mistake.
He was preoccupied with other things and didn't pay attention, so he handed it to Tangyou in a daze.
Tangyou did not receive Zhao Manlan's call.
It was a maid from Xiao's family who secretly tipped off the news, telling Tangyou that Xiao Weijing went to accompany Wen Ling today, and probably couldn't get on the boat.
Tangyou was so happy that she exploded.
Mr. Xiao intentionally arranged for her to share the same room with Xiao Weijing, and his intentions are self-evident; Tangyou only found out about this painful fact after getting on the yacht, and since she made up her mind to divorce, she didn't want to have anything to do with this man again. a physical relationship.
I was worrying, but when I heard the great news, I breathed a sigh of relief.
Now that the yacht has left the shore, it is expected that he will not be able to get on board.
Tangyou took a bath with peace of mind, and after soaking enough, she hummed a song and stepped out; her cheeks were dyed a faint pink from the hot water, and she liked the feeling of stepping on the long-haired carpet with bare feet.
Lying on the bed, watching the vicious female supporting role routinely, fell asleep drowsily.
in the haze.
Someone pinched her waist hard, and Tangyou woke up from the pain in the dream; when she opened her eyes, she saw Xiao Zexing unexpectedly.
She is stupid.
Ah ah ah ah ah!
Why is this man on board!
The two buttons of the white shirt were unbuttoned, and the collarbone was clearly defined. Xiao Zexing was leaning over her, looking down at her.
His face was sunk in the dim light, and the panicked Tangyou reflected in his clear eyes.
The smell of wine is dense, mixed with a touch of cold fragrance.
Already drunk, he narrowed his eyes slightly and stroked her cheek, as if recognizing her.
Three seconds later, she called out her name accurately: "Youyou?"
His hand was still on her waist, and the other hand pinched her cheek; he lowered his head and kissed her lips directly.
Tangyou's head buzzed, almost exploding.