Chapter 6

"You know, Tanay Patil loves amusement parks.", Jiya was still thinking about him. She was re-reading his story in her mind. She was sitting beside the driver's seat and Aisha was driving the car.
"Dude, we are on a weekend tour. And I don't want you to speak about him. I just want you to spend time with me. Can't you prove that we both are equally important to you.", Aisha was annoyed by her behaviour.
"What has happened to you Aisha? Earlier you were also interested in his story. Now why are you behaving like this? I am worried about him and so I can't stop thinking about him."
"Are you worried about him? And then what about me? Aren't you worried about me? Do you know what I am going through? You rarely pick up my calls lately. You, your work and your writer, that's all you have....", It seemed like a serious matter now. Aisha started shedding tears. She was high on her emotions. And not so soon they flooded out.
"Wait, what has happened? Is there something serious? How is uncle and aunt? Or is Gaurav fine? Is your relationship working out well? Can you just tell me what has happened..."
"Will you stop asking first? Yeah, you guessed it right. We broke up. That jerk ditched me. He was dating my senior. And he is going to marry her soon.", She was holding her tears just to speak everything. They both parked the car aside and Jiya let Aisha speak and express herself.
Aisha loved Gaurav sincerely. She gave up her everything to him. They also brought a place where they can live after marriage. But he deceived her.
"Well, Aisha didn't you think you deserve a better one? If you ask me, I told you before that he wasn't the right choice. But it's for good he left you. Don't cry dear. I think there's a better faith for you been written."
"Are there any such things, I don't trust such things. You know, my life and faith, both are worst and they won't change ever and that's the truth."
"Stop being negative Aisha. I can sense a good future for you. By the way, we are getting late. We will miss the sunset."
"Sure. Will you drive for me? I won't be able to."
"Why not? Let's go...", and the car took a speed which made Aisha forget her past.
Jiya tried to console Aisha. She knew what was Aisha going through. And she wanted her to forget him.
~~~~~
"Aaha, the weather and the sunset. It's just making my heart dance.", Aisha was just hiding her burden under a bright smile.
"And the river view from the hotel is just like 'Sone pe suhaga' "
"If we get 'Kanda Bhaji' then it will be my day for sure."
"Of course ma'am let's have it."
They were sitting at the restaurant of their resort. And it had an amazing view. The view that would melt the heart was right in front of them. The horizon where delighted colours were sprinkled. The sun was witnessing their union and by blessing them he went off to somewhere in those far valleys of green hills.
"You can tell me the story."
"Which story are you talking about?" Though Jiya knew what she was asking but still teased her.
"You know what I am asking."
Aisha was sipping tea and bhaji in one hand.
"Someone told me they weren't interested"
"Come on tell me what happened next"
"Sure, I will tell you", a sudden smile but sweet one appeared on Aisha's face
"Did Antara come to the restaurant to meet him? Did he confess?"
"No, nothing happened as such. She didn't come"
"I am hating her now. Why the hell she didn't come? And why she sent him the letter of she didn't want to come? What is she? A whole suspicious character..."
"Well, Rishi and Antara are connected. Tanay found a photograph of them in a book."
"Who the hell is Rishi now?"
"He is a colleague of Tanay and roommate too."
"Then he knows where Antara is. Tanay can meet her easily now. What happened? Tell me ..."
"Well, you interrupted. How can I tell you what happened next.", Jiya started making faces.
"So let's read it together."
"Do you think I have brought it with me? No way, you could have torn it."
"No, I won't."
"Who knows? I know how much you hate him." Jiya was already upset that she forgot the book. And now went crazy due to Aisha's words.
"Ok sorry. And we can read it online. It is available on the 'Kadambari app'. Let's read it"
"If you wish to read it that much then let's do it."
Though Jiya was making faces, she was very happy as she was going to read the next part...