22: The Camping Trip: Uninvited Ex

And we're back to the story... 🫠

• •

Omniscient"Let me go Akari!" Gwendolyn tried prying his arms from around her

Omniscient
"Let me go Akari!" Gwendolyn tried prying his arms from around her. "Let me the fuck go!"

"AHAAAA!" Celeste taunted her. "Ahaaaaa!"

"KARI LET GO!" Gwendolyn screamed. The moment she'd stepped out of the car Celeste had thrown a bottle of water on her and hit her with the bottle. Before she'd even had the chance to run up on Celeste Akari had grabbed her. Meanwhile, Tina was holding Celeste who got a kick out of seeing Gwendolyn upset.

"Bitch you pussy." Tre spat to Celeste as he stood in the middle to make sure nothing popped off. Gwendolyn and Celeste were feet away from each other but just in case Celeste broke free, Tre didn't want her running up on her. He was a bit more upset than Gwendolyn that Celeste had thrown water on her and hit her with the bottle that was still halfway full. Unlike Akari, Tre didn't have a problem calling a woman out of her name especially if she deserved it.

"Baby chill I got it." Akari tried pulling Gwendolyn back to the car.

"Oh, that's your bitch now? The same bitch that put hands on the mother of your child?!" Celeste yelled. "That bitch is a fucking animal!"

"Woof! Woof! Meow! AHAAAAA!" Gwendolyn taunted her back. "I took your nigga! I'm fucking your nigga! Ahaaaa!"

"Bitch!" Celeste didn't find anything funny anymore as she tried breaking free from Tina's arms.

"Bitch you're fucking 30. Act like the big grown bitch that you are. You're 30 trying to fight a 20-year-old over dick. Be fucking forreal stupid bitch." Gwendolyn went on.

"And bitch you're fat as fuck! Put the goddamn burgers down bitch before you have a heart attack and pass away at your young ass age of 20! Big bitch!"

At the sound of that Akari let Gwendolyn go and he almost knocked Celeste out. When Gwendolyn was free she tried to run toward Celeste and Akari grabbed her again.

Tre picked up the water bottle and threw the remaining water on Celeste. "I now baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!" He said and Amerie and Mykell burst out laughing. Donna snickered a little bit. She didn't want to make it seem like she was condoning this especially since Tre was a male and Celeste was a female but the truth was none of Akari's friends had ever liked her. They'd watched how she'd dogged him and they couldn't wait for him to leave her.

"LET ME GO!" Celeste screamed. "You bitch ass nigga! I swear I'm gonna kill you!"

"Ahaaaaa!" Tre mimicked her. "Tramp ass hoe. If you wanna fight her then square the fuck up without throwing shit in her face to catch her off guard. You pussy for that."