28: You're Always Welcome Here (Part 2)

Continuing...

Omniscient"What's this? W-where's my grandmother?" Gwendolyn asked

Omniscient
"What's this? W-where's my grandmother?" Gwendolyn asked. Her first thought was to run but the way he was cleaning the knife in his hand made her decide against making any sudden moves. "You know what..." She cleared her throat. "I forgot that Akari was supposed to be meeting me over here shortly so I'll just—"

"There's no need to leave Gwendolyn." He grabbed her arm. She looked down at the grip he'd had on her before looking back up at him.

"I think I should." She attempted to pull her arm away but he yanked it so hard he nearly pulled it out of the socket. "OH FUCK!" Gwendolyn screamed as tears formed in her eyes from the immediate pain radiating from her shoulder down her arm.

"Look muthafucka..." Pastor Willis said angrily as he placed the knife against Gwendolyn's throat. "I said there's no need to leave so what we're gonna do is head to the bedroom and talk. That's all I wanna do."

"P-please don't do this." Gwendolyn cried, fearing she knew where this was about to go. "I won't tell anyone. Just tell me if my grandmother is okay."

"She will be if you do what the hell I say. Now go." He nodded toward the guest bedroom for her to walk toward it. When she slowly turned on her heel, he placed his hand on the back of her neck and whispered in her ear. "Try anything funny and I'll stick this knife..." He placed the tip of the knife against the side of her neck. "...in your neck. Then when I'm done with you I'll kill your grandmother. Understand?"

Gwendolyn was shaking as tears streamed her cheeks and the grip he had on the back of her neck tightened. She should've told her grandmother about him the moment Tre had told her to stay away from him. Now she saw that she'd made an even bigger mistake by not opening her mouth. Keeping quiet about her suspicions of this man had not only put her in danger but her grandmother as well. She'd walked into a trap and what made it even worse? She'd left her cellphone and mace in the car.

Pastor Willis hadn't planned on making his move today but after seeing Tre talking to Miss Gwen in the driveway just 30 minutes before Gwendolyn had arrived, he knew that Tre had told everything. He'd handle him soon enough but he had to take care of things here first. He'd tied Miss Gwen up and gagged her before putting her in her bedroom. When he noticed Gwendolyn pulling into the driveway he had to think quick on his feet and grabbed the apron, took some ingredients out, and turned on the music. He'd been around long enough to know Miss Gwen's routine.

To make it even more believable, he went upstairs and used a recording of Miss Gwen's voice to lure Gwendolyn in. There was always a possibility that she'd go upstairs so he turned the light on and closed the bathroom door. She'd walked into a trap and hadn't known until it was too late. The obsession he had with Gwendolyn and wanting to prostitute her was one that couldn't be explained. He'd gone as far as dating her grandmother to get to her. One would think that he wanted her for himself rather than as a young woman he'd forced into prostitution.

"I said do you understand?" He pushed the knife into her skin, piercing it just enough to draw blood.

"Yes!" Gwendolyn finally managed to choke out.

"Then move it." He pushed her toward the guest bedroom and she picked up the pace and made her way to the room. Once inside, Pastor Willis closed the door. Gwendolyn's hand shook as she brought it to her neck and touched the blood oozing from it.

"W-what do you want from us?" She cried.

"Strip."

"Anything but that. You don't need to do thi—"

"STRIP!" He yelled, making her jump. "Remove your bra and panties too. Hurry up." He said, standing in front of the bedroom door as Gwendolyn stood near the window nervously removing her clothes. She was shaking so much that it was becoming difficult to remove her clothes. She couldn't gain proper control of her hands. She thought about jumping out the window. Maybe she'd only suffer a few broken bones or concussion. She'd take that over being sexually violated any day. She peeked over her shoulder at the window.

"Aht Aht! Don't even think about it. Don't even look at it. You're not going anywhere. I've beat around the bush long enough. I thought when Tre started pursuing you a year ago that he'd recruit you but things didn't go as planned so I had to step up."

Gwendolyn was confused. Recruit her? What the hell did that mean? Tre had played a part in whatever he was trying to shield her from involving the pastor? He'd lied to her? Had he known this was going to happen? What was really going on? Was Akari involved? At this point she didn't know what to believe or who to believe.

Tre getting back involved with her a year ago had nothing to do with the pastor and prostituting her. He genuinely wanted to try a relationship again but the drugs made him someone else and he'd ruined his chance when he'd put his hands on her. He didn't even know that Pastor Willis had known about them being involved with each other again. Pastor Willis seemed to know everything. Gwendolyn thought back to how Tre had taken pictures of her and had claimed to be sending them to his "sister". When they'd dated in high school, as far as she knew he didn't have any other siblings. Was he sending it to Pastor Willis all along? Had Pastor Willis called Akari a few nights ago to set her up for this moment right here? Besides he and the pastor were awfully close.

As Gwendolyn stood there naked she covered her breasts with one arm and placed her hand over her pussy to keep that hidden.

"Please don't do this or whatever else you're thinking of doing." She sniffled as he eyed her. "I'm...I'm pregnant." She told him. He sucked his teeth before chuckling to himself. He wasn't buying it. Gwendolyn didn't even know how true it was because she'd had a test turn out negative and one turned out positive. She just figured mentioning a baby would protect her from whatever plans he had.

"If that is true you should be ashamed of yourself. Akari already has one bastard child. You'd give him another?" He questioned. "Sex before marriage is a sin."

Gwendolyn scoffed as a fresh tear slipped down her cheek.

"You loose women today..." He paced back and forth shaking his head. "I don't know. You do things like this and expect to get into heaven. No God would want your kind."

"And he'd want yours? Look at what you're doing while trying to quote that mess to me." Gwendolyn snapped.

"Zip it!" He rushed toward her and put the knife under her neck. "You're gonna work for me and that's final. If you ever plan to see your grandmother again you'll do it and you won't utter a word of this to anyone. We'll deal with the bastard child situation before it gets too far along but I have a job lined up tomorrow night. Let's see if you're tight enough first." He took his free hand and slipped it between her legs.

"No!" Gwendolyn screamed, kneeing him in the balls before racing toward the door, pulling it open.

"Hey!" He yelled. The dick must've been nonexistent because he pushed through the pain and raced behind her, grabbing her hair.

"NO!" She screamed. "Let me go!"

"Look at you. Look at you!" He made her look in the mirror. "You're fat and disgusting. You should be grateful someone is willing to pay to fuck you. I can't believe Akari went against my rules and slept with you and got you pregnant. I'll deal with him another time." Pastor Willis said, ignoring Gwendolyn's sobs.

Akari had used her to...prostitute her?