Your first kiss 💞

Alejandro: after winning a particularly difficult challenge, the excitement and adrenaline caused you guys to kiss for the very first time.

Bridgette: after being kicked out of TDI, you guys reunited and the first thing you did was kiss.

Cameron: playing never have I ever, he confessed he had never been kissed, so you kissed him.

Chef: you were saying goodbye after finishing filming the show and wanted to kiss his cheek, but instead ended up kissing him on the lips.

Chris: Chris made sure that your first kiss was broadcasted and even sponsored, it was fully staged but beautiful still.

Cody: you promised you'd kiss him if he won a challenge, and kept your promise.

Courtney: One time she got so pissed at you that somehow you two ended up making out.

Dakota: she was so grateful you loved her for what she was that she kissed you between tears of joy.

Dawn: Dawn saw your aura and thought it was the prettiest, then wondered how would it look like after a kiss, so she went for it.

DJ: DJ was very nervous about it, wanting to be the perfect gentleman and make it special. It turned out that a game of spin the bottle beat him to it.

Duncan: After almost being caught doing some mischief, he kissed you to celebrate.

Eva: It was the last thing she did before waking the dock of shame. Everyone was shocked.

Geoff: after trying to get you to notice him for weeks, he plainly asked for a date and got a kiss instead.

Gwen: you saw her sketch book and noticed a drawing that showed you guys kissing. Needless to say, it soon became real.

Harold: Harold kissed you accidentally and was so sorry for it, but soon got his second kiss ever.

Heather: she dragged you to the confessionary and after saying "We both know this is going to happen" she just got to work.

Izzy: Izzy kissed you the first time she saw you. You were just to cute!.

Jasmine: Jasmine kissed you after saving you from potentially being eaten by alligators.

LeShawna: after seeing that you were looking at her all puppy eye like, she sealed the deal with a kiss.

Lightning: he refers to your first kiss as "the best of my medals"

Lindsay: Lindsay liked your lipgloss, so instead of borrowing it, she kissed you.

Mike: you made the first move because he was so shy about it.

Mal: that wasn't even a kiss, it was a full on snog.

Noah: Noah kissed you after procrastinating about it for like 10 episodes.

Owen: after seeing you eat 20 pancakes, he kissed you, knowing you two would be life long partners.

Samey: Samey was very scared to do it, but she gathered courage and went for it. She was so happy and proud.

Scott: it was an accident, but a beautiful accident.

Trent: he sang a song about you, then kissed you as the grand finale.

Zoey: you couldn't resist how cute she was, so one day, you just had to kiss that lovely smile of hers.