My boyfriend rates every TD character

I forced Dylan to watch every TD season with me and here is his opinion on EVERY contestant. Totally not me making him write this. I'll leave you with Dyl,
Love,
Lucy.

Disclaimer by Dylan: Lulu made me do this please send help.

Alejandro: For some reason Lulu really likes this dude and I don't get it, is it the long hair? Ngl he's neat.

Amy: That. Bitch. Throw her out the window.

Anne Maria: Kinda reminds me of a girl from middle school who wore orange makeup. Not my fave.

B: chill dude. Not very relevant.

Beardo: same as B. I thought they were the same person lol.

Beth: I don't get why people hate on her so much. She seems sweet.

Blaineley: tell me she is not the cartoon version of a VS model.

Brick: another one of Lulu's favs. I get this one, he deserves the hype.

Bridgette: she was fine in season 1 but they ruined her after that. Can't stan her.

Brody: top 10 best characters. That's all I've got to say.

Cameron: Lucy will kill me but he is sooo overrated.

Carrie: meh. She's mediocre at best.

Cody:  gay. Not an insult. Just gay. But also not gay. I don't know man it's weird.

Courtney: annoying. But also kind of iconic.

Crimson: surprisingly I like her. Cool design.

Dakota: she's on the top 10 list too. Loved her.

Dave: ew.

Dawn: she's literally a shorter and higher pitched version of Lulu. Loved her. And Lulu.

DJ: MY MAN.

Don: meh. Not much of a looker.

Duncan: boooring. And a dirty cheater.

Dwayne: literally my dad. Love that guy.

Ella: shut up. That's all I could think of when she opened her mouth.

Ellody: Would be friends with her but probably not close friends.

Emma: I have a love hate relationship with her. I like her but I got a weird vibe from her.

Ennui: not much of a goth fan but he's neat.

Eva: gym sis. Would be best friends with her.

Ezekiel: sexist? Yes. Deserves better? Partially yes.

Geoff: I'm a frat guy. But this is the ultimate frat guy boss.

Gerry: just an old dude that plays golf. Annoying.

Gwen: meh, she's fine. Cheater too. Boyfriend stealeeeer.

Harold: Lucy likes him. I do too. I liked that he was so devoted to LeShawna.

Heather: a loveable bitch. Aleheather is my otp. (Lucy educated me in fandom slang)

Izzy: she just kept getting better and better every episode. My fav girl without a doubt.

Jaques: best character on his season. Slay.

Jasmine: deserved the victory and I feel robbed that she didn't win. So unfair.

Jay: definitely the cute out of the twins. Also the boring one.

Jen: irrelevant. Just irrelevant.

Jo: they wanted to make a second Eva but no one can top the goat.

Josee: comedic relief in its finest. She reminds me of Jessie from team rocket.

Junior: angsty tween. Insufferable and ungrateful.

Justin: worthless.

Katie: I like Sadie better. She's just so...idk.

Kelly: you know those Sephora kids that are going viral on TikTok? She is the mom behind them all.

Kitty: I love her. She is so bubbly and enthusiastic. Should've had her own series.

Leonard: don't even have words for this creature.

LeShawna: she's the queen. My top choice for season 1 winners.

Lightning: annoying and I don't get Lucy's fascination with him. He's just a jock.

Lindsay: bimbo. And I know Lucy will hate me for not liking her but I just don't.

Lorenzo: forgot he existed.

MacArthur: best of Izzy and LeShawna combined. Stan.

Mary: I quite enjoyed her design and her appearances so can't say anything against her.

Max: man is built like a Lego. Also mediocre and bad developed character.

Mickey: the ugly of the twins. Also the most loveable and the most interesting out of the two.

Mike: I love this man. He has the healthiest relationship in the franchise.

Mal: actually good of a villain. Enjoyed his arc.

Miles: meh.

Noah: gay. Also not gay. I liked his relationship with Emma. It was cute. Also the type of nerd I would like to hang out with.

Owen: can anyone even hate him? He's just a chill dude who wants to have fun. Did he deserve to win season 1? Hell no. But he is undeniably good.

Ripper: bleh.

Rock: meh.

Rodney: too sappy. Also can he decide on a girl? Geez he just wanted to get with everyone.

Ryan: I'm straight. I swear I am. But he makes me question it.

Sadie: my girlie. Very nice. Annoyed me sometimes.

Sam: HE. IS. MY. BROTHER. Also so cute with Dakota.

Samey: my sweet little baby. She is so good. Deserves to win. And a comeback. I demand a comeback.

Sanders: queen. She is dating MacArthur and nobody can deny it.

Scarlett: THAT. that is an actually good villain. Second best villain after Heather.

Scott: ginger. But not bad. Just not good either.

Sierra: I'm scared.

Sky: traitor. Ugh.

Staci: I don't care about your family history just give me some drama I can judge.

Sugar: she can get fucked for all I care for.

Spud: don't care.

Tammy: the bad kind of theatre kid.

Taylor: Sephora kid.

Topher: underserved hate.

Trent: he was done so dirty by everyone. Justice for Trent.

Tyler: he's...perfect for Lindsay I guess.

Wayne: not a fan.

Zoey: I would die for her. She's so sweet.