How would they react when their child gets a romantic partner? 😶

Would they be chill about it...or not?

Alejandro: Oh hell no. That's what he would say.

Bridgette: immediately organises a lunch to meet them.

Cameron: he would be hesitant to meet them but wants to be nice, so he tries to make them comfortable.

Chef: makes dinner for them but keeps poison in his pocket just in case.

Chris: publicly announces it on social media and schedules a photoshoot.

Cody: as long as the door stays open when they are home, he's okay with it.

Courtney: will need to know a lot of that person beforehand and probably will contact their family to see what kind of people they are.

Dakota: is both excited and sad, but welcomes them with open arms.

Dawn: if they are a good person (and she can tell) she's totally okay with it.

DJ: after having the "my baby is all grown up" meltdown, he would be very nice.

Duncan: lets them know they are not welcome in the house and makes it very clear.

Eva: will only approve if they can do more than 30 push-ups in a row.

Geoff: he gets excited and maybe overly so.

Gwen: surprisingly she would act the most normal out of all the characters here.

Harold: a game of D&D will determine it all.

Heather: won't be the nicest but won't try to make their life imposible.

Izzy: no problem as long as their parents aren't involved in anything government related.

Jasmine: plans a hike route to get to know them better.

LeShawna: calls Leshaniqua over and they talk about it together.

Lightning: won't like them. Nobody is good enough for his child.

Lindsay: she'll be happy as long as fashion sense is present.

Mike: tries to act normal but fails miserably.

Mal: doesn't like it and doesn't try to hide it.

Noah: pretends not to care. He cares. A lot.

Owen: gets a reservation at their favourite restaurant as a greeting way.

Samey: straight up adopts them, no questions asked.

Scott: no. That's it.

Trent: is fine with it but also super nervous.

Zoey: asks all about their favourite things so that she can make something up for them to enjoy.