Introduction: The Violet Primordial

At The End of Time and Space, also known as the Void. A being with Bluish-silver long hair is seen in a seemingly empty dark space, that being's name is Rimuru.

Rimuru Tempest, the Leader and Ruler of the Monster Nation of Tempest. However, that was more than a Teraannum ago... Now there is nothing. Even time has left him alone with only his 《Manas》and Skills after being in the Void for so long.

Suddenly, he moves and slowly opens his eyes revealing Golden Eyes that stares right through your soul. He then starts to remember what happened before he arrived here, but is still confused as to where he currently is.

>>Ciel? Are you there?<< He asks to his Manas whom was there with him ever since he was Reincarnated in the Cardinal World.

<<Yes Master! It's good to see Master has finally awoken!>> Ciel replies with a unusual excitement in her voice. Rimuru can feel that Ciel was very happy.

Rimuru smiles at this for a moment, then he asked Ciel.

>>Where are we?<<

Then Rimuru added from what he can remembers

>>If I remember it correctly... I was about to fight Yuuki... He then used some Magic and my vision wend dark and I appeared here!<< He mutters as he was trying to get a grip on his current situation.

<<We are in a Dimension called "Void" Master. This is where Time and Space do not exist here.>> She replies after a while of silence.

Rimuru slowly digest the information Ciel gave him. But then he shouts in surprise

>>Time and Space doesn't exist here?! How am I alive then!?<<

After a short silence, Ciel answered

<<Master is alive as Master possesses the abilities to survive in the endless expanse of the Void due to not having the need for food or water and only needing Magicules to survive which is supplied by me analyzing Individual Milim Nava's Skill 《Magicule Breeder Reactor》which generates infinite amounts of Magicules. On top of 「Stardust」and recreating it.>> Explained Ciel.

Rimuru was dumbfounded by the explanation Ciel gave. Then she continued.

<<I have also analyzed all of Master's Skills along with all Individuals Master has come across and recreated them and merging them to create more Ultimate Skills and Master has gained all Skills under the rule of 《The Voice Of The World》and have also gained the ability to create skills as Master wishes>> She finishes.

'No way...' Rimuru though to himself as he listened to Ciel's explanation. Then after a few more moments of silence, Rimuru finally retorts in surprise.

>>Wait! EVERY SKILL!!!???? Isn't that in hundreds of thousands... no millions?!<<

<<Hai, Every Skill is currently in Master's Arsenal. That includes The Deadly Sin Series, Virtue Skills, along with all of the True Dragon's Skills and along with Individual Milim Nava's Skills>> Ciel replied.

>>Every skill... even the True Dragons?! Doesn't that count Veldanava?!<< Asked Rimuru in a panicked mode.

<<Calm down Master. Hai, even The Star Dragon and Creator of the Cardinal World Veldana's Skills. Master has also acquired all Magic, that includes Primitive Magic, Turn Null, Nihility Collapse, Stardust Energy, Mobius System, and Pure Energy>> Answered Ciel.

>>Isn't this going to be a problem? With this many Skills, and Magic I might turn corrupt.<< Rimuru asked in concern.

<<I have taken precautions against the possibility. As of now Master have no chance of turning corrupt due to having Turn Null, and Mobius System that generates Pure Energy.>> Ciel said as to reassure her Master.