CH04-EP3: Beauty Pageant, Revealing The Chairwoman, Their Popularity

Ultima POV:

As the Club Fair ended, Mizari and I went out to try this popular cafe called Pallet. As we both entered inside, we were instantly surrounded by students who saw our performance earlier. Surprisingly all of them let as though the long line to order.

I declined it at first but then they insisted, so I took their offer. As Mizari and I had finished ordering our drinks and snacks we choose a table that has a beautiful view outside. As we took our seat, we began to eat.

But then, someone called us out.

"Fufufu, what a coincidence to run you here Ultima and Mizari." Said Arisu as she smiles.

"What a coincidence indeed, Arisu." I said as I gave a smile on my own.

"Please take a seat with us, Arisu-sama." Said Mizari.

"Why thank you." She said as she took a seat beside Mizari.

She then signaled Kamuro-san to also take a seat with us. She reluctantly agreed and sat beside me.

"So, Arisu? Care to explain why Kamuro-san is kinda scared but at the same time slightly glaring at you when you called her?" I asked as I smirked.

Arisu also returned that smirk of mine.

"Fufufufu, well you see... I had caught Kamuro-san shoplifting some beers earlier. So I just thought that she would be perfect as my legs and also had secured us some loyal ally." Arisu explained.

"I see... now then, Kamuro-san." I said as I looked at her with serious expression.

"Did you know the consequences of what had you done if that is someone from other class, or other students even teachers and school staff had caught you doing it?" I asked her in a cold and authoritarian voice as I glared at her.

From that look and tone of my voice alone she was scared to her very core. She couldn't say anything nor do something from the pressure I'm giving her. I could see that she was shaking due to her being frightened by my stare and voice.

"It was a good thing that Arisu was the one who caught you doing it. Listen well, you'll have to do anything to atone for that sin. GOT IT?" I said with my every cold and authoritarian voice as I glared at her more.

"Ultima, you don't have to scare her that much. I know she is already reflecting her actions for sure. Am I right, Kamuro-san?" Said and asked Arisu.

"H-Hai! I'm terribly sorry for what I have done!" She said so formally and stiff as she bowed her head low.

I then noticed that there were some students are looking at us. Some had stars and hearts on their eyes, some were flinching in fear. But most had admiration and respect to me.

Eh? Are they serious? Oh well this works for me just fine. After all... I don't want to cause fear into them just yet.

"Then if you really understand, just don't do it again." I said as I smiled.

Then Arisu ordered Kamuro-san to order her some hot tea and some sandwiches. To which she was slightly irritated but she has no choice but to do it. Then she hurriedly left the table and went in line to the counter.

As I was about to take another sip on my tea, someone approached us. It was Katsuragi-kun and his underling Totsuka Yahiko-kun.

"Greetings, Mishika-san." Katsuragi greeted.

"What is it, Katsuragi-kun?" I asked.

"May I please talk to you alone for a bit?" He asked.

"Fufufu, and why is that? Katsuragi." Arisu asked.