CH02-EP1: 1st Day of School, Entering in The Student Council

Third POV:

As Ultima and The now Vice Headmaster Sakayanagi Narumori, they had an agreement that there is someone who will be placed as the Figure Head Chairman. Or in other terms, Ultima will assign someone to act as the Chairman of the school in her place. She would intervene if necessary and needed.

The agreement would be as follows:

Agreements between Mishika Ultima & Sakayanagi Narumori;

1. Sakayanagi Narumori will stay as the Vice Chairman of ANHS.

2. Ultima as the School Owner and the real Chairwoman have the rights to all school funds, decision making/final judgements, data of each students, promote, hire, or fire staffs with or without consideration.

3. Sakayanagi Narumori will not say anything about Ultima nor her maid's real identity to anyone for the next 3 years.

These were the main 3 agreements, but there are more than that on the actual paper.

* * * *

Currently, Narumori went back home from ANHS to inform his wife about the school being purchased. Narumori was allowed to tell that it was purchased by the Shimofuji Family, a family that is under the Mishika Family.

"I'm home." He said exhausted.

"Welcome back dear." His wife replied.

"Dear, I have to tell you something." He said as he removes his outdoor shoes.

"Hmmm? What is it? It sounds so serious." The said as she prepares tea.

"I sold the school." Narumori said.

Sakayanagi Yurika, who was preparing his husband a cup of tea suddenly stops as she heard what her husband said.

"W-What do you mean dear?" She asks again.

"I sold our school." He said again.

"Why did you do that?! Are you insane?!" She said furiously.

"What will happen to us from now on?! How about Arisu who already enrolled into our school to study?! And how much did you sell it for?!" His wife furiously added.

"Calm down dear!" He said.

"I'm still the Vice Chairman. The only thing changed was the owner and Head of the school. Arisu can still study there, not just that the buyer was the Shimofuji Family. They bought the school for ¥5Trillion." Narumori then explained it to his wife.

Yurika, who heard Narumori's explanation was relieved for a second, but when she heard the price of which was ¥5Trillion! Not just that, the buyer was a sub family of the Mishika Family, the Shimofuji Family! It's family head was known for her icy and cold aura.

Then seconds later, Yurika had lost her consciousness due to shock. Narumori who predicted this carried his wife on the couch and let her lay down for a bit. Then a minute later, someone came down from upstairs.

"Is there something wrong, Otou-sama?" Arisu said as she slowly walked with her cane.

"Ah, no it's nothing. Your mother were talking about on how I sold the school to the Shimofuji Family who was willing to pay ¥5Trillion but I do still work there as the Vice Headmaster. But then she collapsed due to shock." Narumori explained to his daughter.