Prologue: Meeting The Primordial Spirit and Meeting With Jaune

Violet POV:

As I prepared myself to talk with the Primordial Spirits, I fixed my hair to be presentable. Also, I wore the Uniform Violet wears in Tempest. For some reason, I felt comfortable in it, but!

What's up with these Breasts?! No matter how much I'm in Ultima's body, it is also the same time not! Ciel, explain about this!

<<Body changes had occurred due to Master's soul and Master's Mass Magicule, Pure Energy, Turn Null, Nihility Collapse, and Stardust Energy.>> Ciel explained.

>>So does that mean... I have to live with these?<< I said as I touched my own breasts.

Which they're surprisingly soft- No! What am I doing to myself?!

<<Pffft, Yes Master.>> Said Ciel while laughing.

>>You were laughing at me didn't you?<< I asked her with deadpan expression.

<<It's just your imagination.>> She said with her usual tone of voice.

>>No, you clearly laughed! I heard it!<< I retorted.

Then Ciel didn't say anything. A second later I knew why.

"It's our pleasure to be at your presence My Lord." One of them said as all of them bowed their heads to me.

"Eto... It's also my pleasure to meet you all, Primordial Spirits." I said to them as I struggle what to say to them.

"You're must be struggling what to say to us, My Lord." The Primordial Spirit of Wind said.

"Well that's because this is my first time talking to such beings." I told them honestly.

"And in my wildest imagination that I'll be bowing myself into a Primordial Demon." The Primordial Spirit of Fire said.

"Don't be like that, She may be a Primordial Demon as of the moment, but I could feel so much pure energy in her." The Primordial Spirit of Light said.

"But at the same time, I feel such strong dark energy in you, Ojou-sama." Said by the Primordial Spirit of Darkness.

"Did you already had some ego?" I asked.

"No Ojou-sama. We recently just had our Egos because of you. We, the Primordial Spirits knew that this is not your real body. We humbly wish to see it if you allow us." The Primordial Spirit of Water said.

"It's fine, but not for now." I said.

"We understand, Ojou-sama." The Primordial Spirit of Earth said.

"By the way, do you have names?" I asked them.

"""We do not have a name, Ojou-sama.""" They all said at the same time.

"I see, why don't I name you?" I suggested to them.

"Alright, I'll name you all." I declared.

"""We're thankful, Ojou-sama!""" All of them bowed.

"Then I'll start. Primordial of Wind your name from now on is Shinatsuhiko." As I named her, I felt a large portion of my Magicules left my body. It was a bit higher than when I summoned Diablo before.

I then addressed the Primordial Spirit of Fire. "Primordial of Fire, your name from now on shall be Hestia."

Then I looked at Primordial of Light "Light Primordial, your name from now on shall be Aether."

Then I looked at the next Primordial Spirit. "Primordial of Darkness, from now on, you shall be known as Izanami."

"Primordial Spirit of Water, your name from now on is Nehalennia." I said as I gave her name.