3.

° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .       .
°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆
 . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *
• ○ ° ★  .  *  .       .
  °  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .
°☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★
° :.   * • ○ ° ★  .  *  .
 ★    .   °  . .   ★
° °☆  ¸. ● .   ★ ★
° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :.   * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .   ★ ° :.☆

aubrey pov*+
we all hung out after my little breakdown and everybody understood what happened just now and the real reason i moved, it was good vibes and nothing was wrong. I didn't have to hide it anymore and i felt so much better about it. The one part i didn't tell nobody about was the cutting and my attempt. I just didn't want it to be used against me or anything, it's for the better. DD and me soon shared a bond after my story was told, he really doesn't like bullying so he became to sympathize and then we really have hit it off. He's my bsf atp, and no he doesn't think im gay anymore. Also me and ddot have been really close like he comes over a lot, and calls me out of no where.

Currently, i am in my room painting and listening to music . It's just a way for me to get rid of stress, actually my favorite way. I was painting a hello kitty with my style clothes on until i got a text from ddot asking to come over i of course say yes. What i had totally forgotten when i was painting was what i had on. I had on some short ass shorts and a tank top. I didn't even notice till i was about to open the door. My scars weren't even covered in makeup they were fully out and open. Most of them are small but i only did one a couple days ago, that one was pretty deep and is still visible.
"fuck, pls do not look at my wrist please" i mumble to myself before i open the door
"hey mama" ddot looks at me and smiles before engulfing me into a hug
"hey darriii" i hug him back feeling less stressed about the fact that i was revealing my scares, but also im 2/4 naked in front of this man. He started at my body and smirked.
"you look good"
"thanks" i say and strike a small pose before running back upstairs to continue my painting.
I sit on my floor continuously painting my hello kitty while darrian just stares the hell out of me. I wish i could know what he's thinking. does he see my scares, does he like the painting, does he want a painting, do i look like some sorta hoe with this on, am i asking for something.
"ma what you thinking about" he says with his cheeks in his hands while kicking his feet. I didn't even notice i stopped painting and just staring at the ground so i lie.
"i was tryna figure out what color i should paint that" i point at something random
"oo paint it red and the think next to it pink because the outfit is pink" he says casually
"you got a eye" i smile
"designing and organizing is just cool to me" he smiles back.

At this point we were just smiling and looking into each others eyes. Again i thought about what he was thinking. I wish i could read minds because it was tearing me apart. He began to lick his lips while looking me up and down. My smile just grows, so i stand up and get on my bed and hug him. I place my head in his neck while giving him a soft kiss in that place. We stayed in this little hug for a while and i continued to trace kisses along his neck. I never thought i would start to like him as much as i would, and the fact i'm even showing it is crazier. This is just too good to be true.

ddot pov *+
As soon as i walked into the house i was happy. Aj looked so nice and MY GOT THE GYATT WAS a remarkable feature. Not even gonna lie i was staring mad hard. Especially when she ran up the stairs. Music played around her room while she sat on the floor and began to paint. I layed on the bed to watch from above her. I started to stare at how good she looked, how focused she was on this painting, how sweet she is, how much i just am obsessed with her. She began to stare at the ground and i was worried and i wanted to know what was up. She was just stuck on a color, i helped her out and she just smiled at me and for a while we just stared and smiled. Until she moved up on the bed. I sat up and she gave me a hug, almost straddling me with her head in my neck, giving me kisses up and down. I just placed my hands around waist and rubbed her back. I was mad bricked i just was glad she couldnt tell.